***Official Political Discussion Thread***

30 points baby,

let me in Gringos

Welp looks like I'm gonna have to marry you to get my green card :lol:

Just now seeing this and wait what?!?

200.gif

The earliest utterance of the word "lone-wolf" I can remember vividly has to be around the time the Virginia Tech shooting happened,Pre-Obama...

Man said many hate crimes are perpetrated by the left to frame the right.
Clear example of how even with a nice accent you can still sound like a damn dummy.

I need to go on get that masters before they kick me out. Dude is an agent of white supremacy looking to put systems in place that stunt our growth, it's not even far fetched.

The scary thing is, Trump would be praised for nuking NK....they need to put both these clowns in a cage and let them fight each other to the death, anyone can push a red button while being the most protected man in their respective nations, while the rest of us perish

Kinda annoying that the I told you so's are short lived because people actually end up being hurt by this dummies' moves.

Stephen Miller isn't LYING. DAPPER DON IS the greatest orator of all time. His tweets are better and more meaningful than the Gettysburg Address and the I have a dream speech. AMAZING.

Kinda annoying that the I told you so's are short lived because people actually end up being hurt by this dummies' moves.

Not even talking in that sense.. I just want to confirm that these people are at least that self aware to acknowledge their own BS

Sure both were bad candidates.. that don't make them anywhere nearly the same or in the same boat or hell even in the same damn league

But you had folks like her above who made sweeping statements and they are still in positions where some idiot out there might still listen to them.. 'I told you so' might be temporarily rewarding, but some folks might be reluctant to acknowledge their wrong for fear of something as simple as facing the 'I told you so' from someone.. I just want these folks to come to that real realization of situation and maybe in the future if a similar situation were to come up they wouldn't be such an idiot, again

This fool is really trying to start a war to compensate for being a fragile little **** snowflake **** whose own wife doesn't sleep with him conman that has zero idea how to do anything more than appeal to the greedy bigoted armpit of modern civilization

Last edited:
And you have asswipes who actually think this is being "tough"

Dude's stupid senile *** needs to look at good pictures of himself, like an insecure teenage girl obsessing over IG likes and snap views to prevent her ego from going into shambles. And he's supposed to be "tough"

Dude's neck speaks more volumes for how manly he really is

Back
Top Bottom