***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I hope actual middle-ground white folks see the extremes the right are willing to go to with their "benefits of the doubt" toward certain types of people and are able to make the association when there are police shootings.

But that would be wishful thinking.

This dude still posting but will not address the blatant lie he tried to pedal.

His evidence for his talking point is complete bull ****

No one take this dude's clown **** serious today, please, for your own sake.

I hope actual middle-ground white folks see the extremes the right are willing to go to with their "benefits of the doubt" toward certain types of people and are able to make the association when there are police shootings.

But that would be wishful thinking.
Why would you be honest with the situation when you benefit from it?

I have little faith in most white people after the last few years. I’ve never been that guy. It’s actually pretty sad how bad some things have become, but their comfort was never threatened until recently.

The craziest thing about this situation is that the killer White Supremacist was driving da Hemi.

Nah, I want you to say it yourself so that you can't pull a 180. You can't explain why you said something?

MY response with MY REPLY is right there :lol:

that's why its funny, don't accuse when you can't even go and quote what i said.

The craziest thing about this situation is that the killer White Supremacist was driving da Hemi.
terrorists like to overcompensate.

If we can't take away their guns, let's at least take away their dangerous cars and also help the environment at the same time.

False equivalency as hell. Do you remember the contents of that speech?:lol:

so i guess we're gonna pretend YouTube isn't literally right there for you to see that da US took a introspective look into why da terrorists targeted us and we didn't look at "all sides" >D

Why would you be honest with the situation when you benefit from it?

I have little faith in most white people after the last few years. I’ve never been that guy. It’s actually pretty sad how bad some things have become, but their comfort was never threatened until recently.

Yea this reminds of how they weren't concerned with heroine until it made it into their homes.

Now that they've been victims of white supremacy the level of concern has increased.

MY response with MY REPLY is right there :lol:

that's why its funny, don't accuse when you can't even go and quote what i said.

So, to be clear, your only reason for lying was because someone associated David Duke with "da right"?

a casual observer to this thread (or someone in real life) will believe a lie if it is told confidently, especially when you double down.

even though with today's technology it is incredibly easy to check on facts, most people will selectively believe what they want to believe.

a Republican trying to feel better about themselves and hoping to distance themselves from outright racists will gladly eat up the lie that David Duke served as a Democratic Senator. never mind the fact that it would've been over 30 years ago or that parties change and evolve over time. it fits an easy narrative and of course allows them to lump in Hillary with it all so they can keep blaming her for their ****ty lives.

Have you been reminded yet that Republican Lincoln freed the slaves?

thats why u Don't speak on things u don't know about.

P8Mc343.gif

Back
Top Bottom