***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Spent a good 10 minutes browsing twitter to get an idea of how the news is moving, and it’s wild how many false claims I see and how many people are already omg rushing to judgement to absolve white supremacists.

I’m always amazed by how many Americans are able to discern the reliability of information they just find floating in social networking.

always? he's been a democrat way longer :lol:

not to mention he was a Klansman & a Democrat when he was servicing Congress.
Let me guess, when I make my next rebuttal, you gonna bring up Robert Byrd.

Anyway, you know damn well the Democrat Party platform is different from the Republican platform since the party realignment that made guys like Duke leave to the GOP eventually because the party became heavily progressive and absorbed the progressive Republicans.

If you can't admit the current GOP allows folks like Duke to support them, I might as well talk to a brick wall.

Back into this thread.

What did duke say? Something on twitter that white supporters helped to vote in trump?

Now how ignorant is he? Wouldnt he love to see the minorites scribbling in the circle for trump

Never have i seen such a presidency where such comments about ignorance are made and it instigates more ignorant people to demonstrate and defend bigotry, advocating in dukes words "ethnic cleansing of America". All of because of the idiot trump, supported by the other idiots duke, bannon, and advisers

Engaging in a conversation as a contrarian to deflect and extend it by playing Devil's advocate to highlight Duke's political affiliations so you can short Dems sure sounds like support.

except its not, David Duke was a Klansman Democrat for da whole time he served in da senate, that's just stating da facts.

everyone knows what you make yourself look like when you assume.

Papa Don looks out for his friends. Last I saw, da libbies were viciously attacking him and his family for no reason.

except its not, David Duke was a Klansman Democrat for da whole time he served in da senate, that's just stating da facts.

You're (intentionally) misrepresenting the facts.

Duhhhhh stupid. There are white supremacists in both partys. You're a bigger lame than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom