***Official Political Discussion Thread***

not a single redeeming quality about that guy.

btw let's not forget the "my African American over there" moment.

not a single redeeming quality about that guy.

btw let's not forget the "my African American over there" moment.

Ninjahood_Trump.jpg

I love Trump.

So many in the mainstream media or public eye get hysterical to raise their profile, try and garner some recognition or attempt to become relevant. Heaven forbid they side witht he WRONGTHINKERS!

The hypocrisy of the left is deranged. Proper proper deranged. Too (creepily) eager to criticize Trump for ANYTHING, whilst simultaneously either repressing certain disgusting things (Antifa) or flat out celebrating things (calls for murder etc).

What a world.

Yeah I heard the "what about Chicago?" Deflection defense a couple of times already. You can tell all these folks listen to the same "news" channel. I'm guessing that's the new spin here.

I love Trump.

So many in the mainstream media or public eye get hysterical to raise their profile, try and garner some recognition or attempt to become relevant. Heaven forbid they side witht he WRONGTHINKERS!

The hypocrisy of the left is deranged. Proper proper deranged. Too (creepily) eager to criticize Trump for ANYTHING, whilst simultaneously either repressing certain disgusting things (Antifa) or flat out celebrating things (calls for murder etc).

What a world.

very VERY true! we need more refreshing, honest words like yours instead of the libbie propaganda that overruns this echo chamber.

don is doing god's work. he went from being a billionaire playboy to a HUMBLE public servant but the haters, the MSM, and the educated and intelligent just will NOT give him a chance. blood is on their hands!

very VERY true! we need more refreshing, honest words like yours instead of the libbie propaganda that overruns this echo chamber.

don is doing god's work. he went from being a billionaire playboy to a HUMBLE public servant but the haters, the MSM, and the educated and intelligent just will NOT give him a chance. blood is on their hands!

Save the hyperbole and melodramatic hysteria. I didn't suggest any of these things... and you've just made my point :lol:

Save the hyperbole and melodramatic hysteria. I didn't suggest any of these things... and you've just made my point :lol:
you call people deranged but I'm being hyperbolic?

you think you're so special because you love trump? we all love him because he is so good at what he does, he makes deals, he wins wins wins, and he is rather handsome too.

Who cares about healthcare and rights of minorities, all that matters is LIBBIE TEARS.

The fake news MSM, unlike the prestigious sources of Fox News, breitbart, and internet bloggers with circa 1942 Germany hairstyles, will never report that there's been a record high of LIBBIE TEARS. Comrade Donald is doing EXCELLENT WORK.

Bruh said 'disgusting things' and listed Antifa on a Tuesday after a weekend white supremacy rally where a woman was killed by a Neo-Nazi terrorist plowing a vehichle into crowd of non-violent protesters.

You all have a ton of soul searching to do as does everyone else not only complicit in with their heads in the sand, but actually picking a side that isn't against racism and hate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom