***Official Political Discussion Thread***

when he his 30%, the GOP will turn on him, especially now that he has aligned himself with the party fringe that the mainstream GOP is probably ok with disavowing:

:lol: what a ******* loser

to put this in context, those numbers are ******* awful for a time when unemployment is low and the stock market is doing well.

unlike normal presidents, as I've said before, instability like NK and white terrorism only hurts donald because he gets exposed for being subhuman and lacking empathy and good judgment at these times.

First and probably the last time I say this about someone DAPPER DON employs but this guy is not DAPPER AND was probably not HANDSOME in his youth.
smh :smh: wow

this is part of the effort by the MSM and (((Soros))) to brainwash their libbie followers into accepting a distorted view of beauty and grace.

the truth is out there if you just OPEN your EYES. bannon IS dapper. the pockmarks, erythema, and swelling are SIGNS OF CHARACTER from hard work in the COAL MINE and years of smoking 5 packs of camels EVERY DAY. that sort of dedication gets you noticed by women who appreciate true beauty in their white supremacist men.

he is not as dapper as donald or Benjamin Barson 2020, I'll give you that, but best believe he cleans up at the MARCHES for white lives matter (if any women ever attended).

First and probably the last time I say this about someone DAPPER DON employs but this guy is not DAPPER AND was probably not HANDSOME in his youth.
WOW. SMH. Steven Bannon is a national enquirer treasure, and should be treated as such. Just because he looks sickly and unkempt, much like a homeless man with a demanding drug addiction, he is still fighting to make Merica white GREAT again. Were he to don a brown paper bag over his head, it would do nothing to stop him from toppling the oppressive swamp globalists controlling our government except Dapper Don and Co. who are totes indapendent of da globalists just dont read his tax returns or look at his family business or friends or connections or cabinets. Almost-dapper if he weren't a walking corpse Bannon will BUILD THAT COAL MINE back where he crawled out of the hills which have eyes that originally spawned him. And Merica will get passing lane power again brothers :pimp:

All that BS fanfare to sign a damn memo :lol: :smh: 4/8 on the distraction scale though

Bruh, this ******* guy is sitting on a kindergarten table :lol: :angry: :smh:

I hope for one day, some brave soul calls it out for what it is when he does it again :lol: ..

WOW. SMH. Steven Bannon is a national enquirer treasure, and should be treated as such. Just because he looks sickly and unkempt, much like a homeless man with a demanding drug addiction,
comrade noskey, i am so proud that we are on the same page. i can assure you that aepps20 is on board too. he is just momentarily trying to process the new union between Soviets and Nazis.

once he realizes that it will bring the coal mines back and he will finally get the passing lane power, i know he will be 110% behind bannon or anyone else our dear dapper don tells us to follow.

vroom vroom! soon libbie tears will flood these forums once again!

comrade noskey, i am so proud that we are on the same page. i can assure you that aepps20 is on board too. he is just momentarily trying to process the new union between Soviets and Nazis.

once he realizes that it will bring the coal mines back and he will finally get the passing lane power, i know he will be 110% behind bannon or anyone else our dear dapper don tells us to follow.

vroom vroom! soon libbie tears will flood these forums once again!

COMRADES whywesteppin and Noskey,

I admit I had a lapse in judgement. After Don, Barson and Pence, it is hard to look DAPPER yet alone HANDSOME next to those guys. Bannon is EXTREMELY DAPPER in a terminal illness kind of way.

giphy.gif

Also Darth Bannons days seem to be numbered...

The mud slinging from Breitbart once he gets set loose is gonna be glorious

Dude has been getting hammered in the press by current and former members of the admin without really clapping back yet,I'm sure when it does it's gonna be with a vengeance :lol::nerd:

Also Darth Bannons days seem to be numbered...

The mud slinging from Breitbart once he gets set loose is gonna be glorious

Dude has been getting hammered in the press by current and former members of the admin without really clapping back yet,I'm sure when it does it's gonna be with a vengeance :lol::nerd:

Dat Murdoch pressure
ohhh.png

Back
Top Bottom