***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rusty looking EXTREMELY DAPPER in THAT pic.
giphy.gif

So many asleep ppl are acting surprised that Charlottesville happened. I tell them I'm surprised that it hasn't happened sooner.

Kimmel is a treasure and so is Colbert.

I have some respect for Scaramucci after watching his appearance on Colbert. If anything, I'm glad that people like him and Spicer got out. Their hands aren't clean, but I would rather leave the brunt of the blowback to take out Bannon, Ivanka, Kushner, don jr, and of course donald himself. And of course traitors like manafort and roger stone.

Coal queen has converted da kombucha lover :pimp:
Da hairline looking bees knees dapper too b:pimp:

:smh: :rofl:

You'll dudes can miss me with that. Ole girl got no where near this grass fed, grass finished pipe.

While she is a pretty chick in person, she is got no curves, and just look like a real basic chick.

Could I have splashed, I don't know. She is flirty as hell, and these Republican white chicks we running through black dudes on campus like they tryna get it out their system before they settle down with a good Republican dude. But it was never more than a few friendly conversations, pretty sure she had a dude anyway. :lol:

:smh: :rofl:

You'll dudes can miss me with that. Ole girl got no where near this grass fed, grass finished pipe.

While she is a pretty chick in person, she is got no curves, and just look like a real basic chick.

Could I have splashed, I don't know. She is flirty as hell, and these Republican white chicks we running through black dudes on campus like they tryna get it out their system before they settle down with a good Republican dude. But it was never more than a few friendly conversations, pretty sure she had a dude anyway. :lol:
You don't have to lie my favorite rookie Rustie
You wanted a little taste of da burnt charCOAL biscuits with a side of oil b
Tammy Lehran make da hemi vroom vroom b 8):emoji_oncoming_automobile::emoji_flag_um: #whitelivesmatter

Back
Top Bottom