***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tumblr_m8bg1eVOF51qa74ih.gif

you can let him try in real life though :lol: lets see how that works out.

I'd like see to see you crack border jokes in any Mexican community here in Cali. I would love to see how "but I'm Latino too!!" would work out

we aren't but im still latino, thats why i can rib him on da border..i wouldn't recommend your Asian self to rib a Hispanic.

I'm more Latino than you, certainly far more proud and in touch with my roots than you are and I don't believe we have the right to crack any deragotory jokes on other Latinos, you need to stop your ****

I'm more Latino than you, certainly far more proud and in touch with my roots than you are and I don't believe we have the right to crack any deragotory jokes on other Latinos, you need to stop your ****
Tell him Haitian deporter!!!

weren't you born here?

how would you know what it feels like to cross a border to "freedom"?

i went with my mother when she became a citizen, so i know all that smug talk here is nothing compared to how you really felt and had to do when you were actually in your Citizenship ceremony.

now go appreciate that newly bestowed 1st Amendment protection that is afforded to you. :pimp: :lol:

i went with my mother when she became a citizen, so i know all that smug talk here is nothing compared to how you really felt and had to do when you were actually in your Citizenship ceremony.

now go appreciate that newly bestowed 1st Amendment protection :pimp: :lol:

Is that you with the Blue shirt on in the video ? Looks just like you

weren't you born here?

how would you know what it feels like to cross a border to "freedom"?

This lame really thinks America is the only place that has freedom of something? Smh, and this nonsense struggle nationalist

Like there are not protest in Mexico, or internet access. I'm an immigrant, in St. Lucia the Prime Minister is routinely cursed out on the streets if his popularity is low. Not a damb thing happens to people as a result.

Dude has hardly traveled, and hardly informed about the world, yet he runs his mouth.

Tell him Haitian deporter!!!

My son, wtf is your problem, I've addressed this **** like 100 times and why I felt the way I did and you still don't waste an opportunity to beat a dead horse, your silly **** has yet to ever set foot on DR.

Quit being a clown b

I have a dude from the DR at my job who is just like ninja. Dude was laughed at because his hair is so nappy that his hair stayed nappy even after he put a s curl texturizer in his hair. Dude Also says he isn't black and is a All LIves Matter type. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom