***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i mean...back then? it was.

someone had to remind me da Trail Of Tears included black slaves that da Native Americans owned....

*sigh* tucker....i rather watch paint dry then his show.[/QUOTE

Yo i can watch fox news but tucker carlson i cant stand... Second to jon waters

IMG_4672.JPG

I get it. This is a thread for the uninformed sheep who deny reality unless it helps their side or comes from someone on their side.

Trump has zero ties to racists only rumors and innuendos from partisan trolls and a biased media who hate him, but he's racist.

Hillary Clinton calls a former KKK leader her mentor, calls black kids "super predators", looks up to racists like Margaret Singer, etc and she's not a racist.

It's pointless to try to get through to so many willfully ignorant people who refuse to be intellectually honest. The good thing is you're a small minority of non-thinkers who have lost 1000+ seats in govt in the last 8.5 years. You also lost all majorities in govt to the other party. You're proven losers and I'm done wasting keystrokes on you.

Enjoy your circlejerk of ignorance. You are the Brooklyn Nets of politics.

Bye girl

Yeah the Korea part is what I'm referring to, surprised he even gives a **** about what could happen to South Korea.
Because South Korea acts like a buffer against China....and we all know how much Bannon dislikes China, although I do resonate that the Chinese government is very oppressive towards some of its citizens.

Trump has said out of his mouth he's the least racist person anyone would know. He just happens to sympathize with racists and put them in his cabinet. Oh and has a history of discrimination against blacks in housing, not wanting them to count his money, his disgusting comments on the Central
Park 5 and a litany of other stuff. But we should take him at his word because he's really a honest guy fellas.

Trump has said out of his mouth he's the least racist person anyone would know. He just happens to sympathize with racists and put them in his cabinet. Oh and has a history of discrimination against blacks in housing, not wanting them to count his money, his disgusting comments on the Central
Park 5 and a litany of other stuff. But we should take him at his word because he's really a honest guy fellas.
Funny how you haven't even mentioned the birther crap he tried to pull on Obama. Orange turd got a longer racist rap sheet than some lifetime criminals

Funny how you haven't even mentioned the birther crap he tried to pull on Obama. Orange turd got a longer racist rap sheet than some lifetime criminals

I didn't want to hold that one against him anymore since he conceded he was a citizen finally.

I get it. This is a thread for the uninformed sheep who deny reality unless it helps their side or comes from someone on their side.

Trump has zero ties to racists only rumors and innuendos from partisan trolls and a biased media who hate him, but he's racist.

Hillary Clinton calls a former KKK leader her mentor, calls black kids "super predators", looks up to racists like Margaret Singer, etc and she's not a racist.

It's pointless to try to get through to so many willfully ignorant people who refuse to be intellectually honest. The good thing is you're a small minority of non-thinkers who have lost 1000+ seats in govt in the last 8.5 years. You also lost all majorities in govt to the other party. You're proven losers and I'm done wasting keystrokes on you.

Enjoy your circlejerk of ignorance. You are the Brooklyn Nets of politics.

Bye girl

What's wrong with the Brooklyn Nets

Back
Top Bottom