***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump has zero ties to racists only rumors and innuendos from partisan trolls and a biased media who hate him, but he's racist.
I had to read this 15 times before realizing it wasn't a post by @aepps20.

The Coal Gang grows stronger every day! STRONGER EVERY DAY!

giphy.gif

Who is this Pedo clown? These dudes always come in here with the same damn arguments and "I'm not white, but____" claims

"Trump isn't sympathizing Nazis!"

-posts picture of Trump at the Jerusalem Western Wall-

Also I watched Jon Stewart talking to Tucker Carlson

****er Carlson for over 10 years doesn't let his opposition speak
Right wing extremist propaganda tool

This is more like the Bannon we know

Hilariously ironic given how he's conveniently ignoring that he's made a fortune off of purveying 'identity politics' for clicks at Breitbart

'Identity pols' only becomes an issue when it's used to empower POC and other minorities,the GOP running the identity pol playbook for the last 50 years should be ignored. The left's got a monopoly on that term/angle

This is more like the Bannon we know

Hilariously ironic given how he's conveniently ignoring that he's made a fortune off of purveying 'identity politics' for clicks at Breitbart

'Identity pols' only becomes an issue when it's used to empower POC and other minorities,the GOP running the identity pol playbook for the last 50 years should be ignored. The left's got a monopoly on that term/angle

Not only that, he calls the alt right a bunch of losers, this is nothing but a clumsy PR attempt to distance himself from the white nationalists. The mental gymnastics it takes to believe only the "left" practices identity politics is laughable

Last edited by a moderator:
I could see some Juggalos regulating on White Supremists when their marches happen in DC...the Nazis are starting in front of the Wash Monument @ 11am, and the Juggalos are meeting on the Lincoln Memorial @ noon

Last edited:
So I see some people been using the "some where just following orders" defense for Confederate soldiers...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back
Top Bottom