***Official Political Discussion Thread***

But da bodega employs less people and charges more for the same products. Wouldn't capitalism demand that you let the companies in question fend for themselves and let the strongest survive?

sure, if this was a pure libertarian capitalistic economy, which we never had...ever.

You know nothing about economics and economic history.

So Reagan gets a pass on his recession, but Obama doesn't. Of course, of course

I have tried to explain why your beliefs on Reagan and bull ****. You never want to listen, to me or Rex or any of the links I provided.

But I wonder, would you listen to Trump? So Edwin I present to you you Papi into 1990, absolutely ****ting on Regan's major tax reform bill. It starts at 4 minutes in, Enjoy....

Stop debating economics with me or anyone else, you just look silly. You always do

my man is referring to Trump in his Democratic form... might as well reference Hillary in her Super predators comment form while we at it. :lol:

Reagan spawned da greed & excess yuppies 80's.

economy was jumping.

Obama never exceeded 2% GDP.

its not even close. :lol:

I think you mean GDP growth. I know fractions are hard b, but c'mon, at least know the proper term.

And you mean 3 percent buddy. Don't you :lol:

And me and Rex already explained why. He was no allowed to engage in demand side spending like he wanted.

But Obama saved the economy from slipping into depression. And he save your precious

Your *** should be thankful

Tweets this within hours after the incident, as he should. And this is a terror incident in Europe. Perhaps he should've done the same for Charlottesville?

my man is referring to Trump in his Democratic form... might as well reference Hillary in her Super predators comment form while we at it. :lol:

Reagan spawned da greed & excess yuppies 80's.

economy was jumping.
Look at this sad ****.

You can defend Trump economics now, claim that he is not a partisan now, that he just knows sound economics. But we should dismiss his previous words that contradict your talking point :lol:

Plus wasn't your *** flashing pics of him with Mike Tyson in the 1980s to show he is not a racist. And talk about him being mentioned in rap songs from years ago

So I guess him supposedly being a non racist in the 1980s and before is because he was a Democrat? Hmmm

But don't worry. Your *** is just riding for your Papi, and you know you have to deflect and talk nonsense because you can't debate the details of the economics.

We understand b, we all understand

BTW, the Bigot King was a Republican when he made those comments.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/s...ays-trump-was-democrat-longer-republican-las/

There is also video of him at the 1988 GOP convention. I have posted in here a couple times

Last edited:
Y'all should be glad Obama did as well as he did with the economy after that horrible recession

Unsurprising seeing as Assange has tried to his hardest to make wikileaks look like an offshoot of the GRU :lol:

Him meeting with everyone's favorite suspected double agent in Congress was all the more suspect and expected

DHdL0uBXUAAYt2U.png

It's been moreso libertarian types that seem to cape for him I've noticed

These mags have really been hammering the point home this week :rofl:

*^beat me to it

All told, growth under Obama averaged less than 1.5 percent annually. Analysts have called into question just how much a particular president actually impacts the economy during his tenure. But even though the labor market surged under the Obama administration, GDP numbers stubbornly held back.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...9-percent-in-obama-administrations-final-days
The only reason it averages below two is because of the Great Recession. Which he had no hand in.

If anything his actions saved the recession from being worst.

Stop linking to stuff you clearly don't fully comprehend just because you are desperate.

I agree that he's a clown,was just making an observation though. I've seen him becoming a bigger and more popular voice in libertarian and right leaning circles ironically now after the way he's aligned himself to the orange regime

Can't cosign anyone still cosigning him

From the same linked article

Obama's tenure also overlapped with the most significant economic crisis since the Great Depression, so his administration was forced to be a clean-up crew during his eight years in office.

I agree that he's a clown,was just making an observation though. I've seen him becoming a bigger and more popular voice in libertarian and right leaning circles ironically now after the way he's aligned himself to the orange regime

Can't cosign anyone still cosigning him
Yeah I know

Just saying if someone is a progressive and still on the WikiLeaks bandwagon, they are look stupid.

Word,goes for anyone really :lol:

Funny that a lot of his newer supporters were probably yelling lock him up years ago when they first started out leaking Dubya era docs :lol:

We deserved somebody a lil bit more competent thant Lil Bush. Gettin' Barry was like getting a blind date with a overseas model

Back
Top Bottom