***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Either way is a win.

But something about seeing the hilblly portion of his base feel betrayed by their own party. Arguable they rock with Trump over party at this point because they've been getting pissed when republicans call Trumps bs out talking about "remember who put you in office and who can put you out as well".

In my opinion, if he quits, they blame the Dems and traitors from within the GOP and just rally behind Pence. If he gets impeached with significant GOP heads on board with the impeachment, Trump likely takes a lot of his base with him and you don't see the same enthusiasm from them come 2020 or even 2018.

If things do get hot and he sees the writing on the wall though, I could see him quitting before any potential impeachment stuff would ever happen and trying to spin things that no one let him carry out his agenda all while throwing the Dems and his own party under the bus.

that some are born smarter than others? It's true.

Is it him implying that he has superior genetics? (Smarter than others)

posted in the Charlottesville thread:

rather amazing after trump tried to make it seem like she was happy with him.

that some are born smarter than others? It's true.

Is it him implying that he has superior genetics? (Smarter than others)

Prior to him saying that he said that all men are not equal.
So people are not equal based on their intelligence level?

Trump tweets swiftly about terror attacks in Barcelona but waited hours to respond to Charlottesville
https://t.co/wKJlmZMEZn
DHhDrr1XkAEcqPC.jpg

Dog whistle b. He's talking about white people having superior genes than other races.

Where'd you get that implication? I totally missed it

If that's what he implied then yea thats wrong obv I missed it though.

This what the conservatives do? Show me more examples if you can or provide what to search in YouTube pls

If he quits, his base will spin it as how the Dems and establishment republicans pushed him to quit by constantly meddling with his agenda and not allowing him to get things done.

I'd prefer impeachment. If his base is going to deflect and make excuses either way, I rather him get pushed out in the most humiliating and embarrassing way. Him getting impeached would demoralize his base too.

This guy who they rallied around, who could do no wrong to them, who got some of them to vote who probably normally wouldn't. To see him kicked out of office would send the message to them that their vote don't mean ****.

I want them to feel "the establishment screwed their guy" both dems and their own party in a way that dissuades them from showing up at the polls again.

Serious he'd be like "I TOLD YOU IT WAS A SWAMP NO ONE CAN CLEAN THAT"

And then we might have a more dangerous minded white supremacist group that has weapons and militias

pardon the website...

Protesters Storm Gov’t Building, Burn County Flag, Hoist ‘Antifa’ Flag

After left-wing protesters marched through downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota in response to last weekend’s demonstrations in Charlottesville, Virginia, they hoisted the flag of the violent left-wing group “Antifa,” raising it in front of the county’s government center.

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...t-building-burn-county-flag-hoist-antifa-flag

Was driving earlier and saw a truck with an orange piece of crap sticker. Automatically knew the driver was a scumbag.

They should replace all of those statues they take down

And have those generals all being whipped by freed slaves as the new statues

And confederate flags as diapers on them

Where's Banksy do make this stuff

Obama failed to make a dent in inequality, and the recovery was pretty slow.

i don't know enogh about economics to know what he could have done better, I read someone say that the fed is way to fearful of infltion and that really hemmed the recovery. but again, dont know enogh about econ to know if that checks out.

Obama failed to make a dent in inequality, and the recovery was pretty slow.

i don't know enogh about economics to know what he could have done better, I read someone say that the fed is way to fearful of infltion and that really hemmed the recovery. but again, dont know enogh about econ to know if that checks out.

The fed kept the rates at pretty much zero throughout most of obama's time. they also continued their quatitative easing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantitative_easing#US_QE1.2C_QE2.2C_and_QE3

they basically gave all the big banks a write off

Can someone school me on this antifa ****?

from wiki...
Antifa is a far-left militant [2] political movement of autonomous, self-described anti-fascist groups in the United States.[3][4][5] The term is loosely used to refer to anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobia, as well as anarchist and anti-capitalist groups.[6] Unlike the traditional left, the over-riding aim of self-described Antifa groups is to oppose fascism. These groups are usually anti-government and anti-capitalist, and their methodologies are often perceived as more closely aligned with anarchists than the mainstream left.[2]

read this article though...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...16/who-are-the-antifa/?utm_term=.5a945224c273

I'm always one day behind on D&M

I really liked they got the NY rep and loved what he said

*#1 show in late night!
(don't google that)

from wiki...
Antifa is a far-left militant [2] political movement of autonomous, self-described anti-fascist groups in the United States.[3][4][5] The term is loosely used to refer to anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobia, as well as anarchist and anti-capitalist groups.[6] Unlike the traditional left, the over-riding aim of self-described Antifa groups is to oppose fascism. These groups are usually anti-government and anti-capitalist, and their methodologies are often perceived as more closely aligned with anarchists than the mainstream left.[2]

read this article though...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...16/who-are-the-antifa/?utm_term=.5a945224c273

From what I've read here I have no issues with them.

Seems like a false equivalency from the right to equate them to white supremacists. ie how they do with BLM

They seem more concerned with the fact that white supremacists and hate groups have infiltrated our government and law enforcement. And also on being an anti-hate group with a focus on the front lines and micro level than full on government revolution.

Back
Top Bottom