***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Wait what in the hell is Black Supremecy :rofl:

C'mon you know about the group of Black people who terrorize white folks, lynch and rape them.

Set up laws that disenfranchise them. Black police officers that target white people and harass them.

Black real estate agents that discriminate against white people.

I know you've heard about those Black banks not giving white folks loans?

Black people moving out of neighborhoods because white people started moving in.

Those Black Israelites yelling at people on street corners.

NOI, New BPP, and street gangs are hate groups that are worse than the KKK because they have more members. ( cl-1b cl-1b Has the stats to back this up.)

New Black Panther Party and NOI are always attacking white churches.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

looking through his post history is interesting....

he's lightweight obsessed with black culture...

but supports the very elements that oppress black people...

kinda awkward
What do you mean tho? I still haven't heard any solid fact that JUST black people are being oppressed in modern day law rhetoric. There is nothing saying this. Those Voter ID laws and traffic tickets may effect black people but they also effect whites, blacks, latinos, asians and muslims alike. I love all people, it has nothing to do with race to me tho. 
Is it though, there's plenty of culture vultures.

But he seems to be more of a willful ignorance if he's serious, but like everyone else says, just an insufferable troll that should be banned from the thread.
Banned from the thread for supporting my political opinion in the official political thread? Give me a ******* break. 

When you guys on here can explain to me why the most racist segregated cities in the united states are ran by democrats and you support them as saviors for racism i will understand your view. Until then, go have a  tall cool glass of orange juice. 

Culture vulture tho? Hey ignorance is bliss right...
laugh.gif

You really want to help fellow black people out? Start a business and employ them.. create jobs for the community and give back so they don't have to give an excuse for not being able to afford a $25 dollar ID. Don't point the finger and scream victim because you aren't doing anything but being detrimental to your own community... Also saying you support a free handout so they can stay oppressed is honestly just as bad if not worse.. the welfare system is the only thing keeping low income people oppressed in this country, and its expanded every election term by a leftist. 

i can only imagine what dudes facebook wall is looking like
Social media?! i don't partake in any of that garbage. Created to distract and extract personal information from you and everyone else. But hey, to each his own 
C'mon you know about the group of Black people who terrorize white folks, lynch and rape them.

Set up laws that disenfranchise them. Black police officers that target white people and harass them.

Black real estate agents that discriminate against white people.

I know you've heard about those Black banks not giving white folks loans?

Black people moving out of neighborhoods because white people started moving in.

Those Black Israelites yelling at people on street corners.

NOI, New BPP, and street gangs are hate groups that are worse than the KKK because they have more members. ( @CL-1B Has the stats to back this up.)

New Black Panther Party and NOI are always attacking white churches.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Did you hear me say they are better or worse?! NO. I simply said they are racist and have supported the left, so racism is alive on both ends of the spectrum. Man how many people have been killed from street gangs alone vs the rates of the KKK?! Please... we all know most of these klansmen or whatever you call them need to die off for the movement to slow/stop and its not going to happen over night. I bet 2,3 maybe 4 years just in chicago alone more people have been murdered then the entire history of the KKK. I'd like to see some numbers

knew it was only a matter of time until "Black on Black" crime was mentioned
Seems as if you mentioned it first but lets just take a look at the actual facts fam. forget all this pointing fingers nonsense i want to see numbers. 

Last edited:
I've seen it the beginning of every warm season in chicago.... as soon as they say on the news winter is officially over, that same weekend 50 people shot, 30 dead.... or 30 shot 25 dead

but the KKK is out here lynching like its 1880 right 
laugh.gif

Cities being segregated have little to do with politics tho :lol: ...white flight and human nature of ppl wanna be around others that look like them is the cause , DC actually is getting a lot of ppl moving back in the city n it's still ran by democrats

He basically using the "black on black crime" deflection now ...plz don't feed the f boy

Last edited:

looking through his post history is interesting....

he's lightweight obsessed with black culture...

but supports the very elements that oppress black people...

kinda awkward
What do you mean tho? I still haven't heard any solid fact that JUST black people are being oppressed in modern day law rhetoric. There is nothing saying this. Those Voter ID laws and traffic tickets may effect black people but they also effect whites, blacks, latinos, asians and muslims alike. I love all people, it has nothing to do with race to me tho. 
Stop and Frisk?

Rockefeller laws?

Of course the law doesn't  say JUST black people but they are designed to target them, you can't be that naïve. 

Yall just gotta let dude go, he won't ever get it, and even if he does, he'll never admit to getting it. :lol:

Stop and Frisk?

Rockefeller laws?

Of course the law doesn't  say JUST black people but they are designed to target them, you can't be that naïve. 
New york is a liberal state tho... lets not get into the "Rockefeller Republican" thing that rejected conservative policy. They even supported labor unionization.... All products of leftist rhetoric. Im not saying these laws were good, but they didn't only effect blacks. 

Stop and frisk was wrong no matter if you were black or white or yellow or brown. 

Back
Top Bottom