***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Who made that point? The thing is these voter ID laws arent just saying "come with your drivers license and you're set". It's making it harder for people to vote. And they disproportionately affect people of color. You don't have to specifically call out black people in a laws verbiage for a law or policy to directly target black people. If for instance if there was a statistic that said 85% of black voters vote at 6pm on Thursdays. If all of a sudden a law comes to pass that voting facilities have to close at 3pm on Thursday. Who does that law disproportionately affect?
Its making it harder for PEOPLE to vote. Not BLACK PEOPLE. This includes WHITE HISPANIC ASIAN LATINO people ect. 
do the studies done on this issue coincide with your viewpoint?

or are you just posting your opinion without any data to support it?

i dont why you guys are feeding this dude.

he's either.

a) being intentionally obtuse. (making it pointless to argue with him)

b) too dumb to follow simple logic. (making it pointless to argue with him)
put some facts up to coincide with your viewpoint 

Who made that point? The thing is these voter ID laws arent just saying "come with your drivers license and you're set". It's making it harder for people to vote. And they disproportionately affect people of color. You don't have to specifically call out black people in a laws verbiage for a law or policy to directly target black people. If for instance if there was a statistic that said 85% of black voters vote at 6pm on Thursdays. If all of a sudden a law comes to pass that voting facilities have to close at 3pm on Thursday. Who does that law disproportionately affect?

Its making it harder for PEOPLE to vote. Not BLACK PEOPLE. This includes WHITE HISPANIC ASIAN LATINO people ect. 

It is target to suppress minority voters because they tend to vote democrat. The policies are meant to disproportionate hurt minorities especially blacks folk

There is no voter fraud problem in America.

The ID laws would be find if the made it easier for people to get IDs, but they don't, they actually make it harder for people, especially poorer people to get them

The GOP members have even admitted it.

"Black Supremacy"

Last edited:

do the studies done on this issue coincide with your viewpoint?

or are you just posting your opinion without any data to support it?

Its common ******* sense. 

You don't know how marginal tax rates work, you posted fake Obamacare facts, you didn't realize how much government programs you participate in, and you don't know how to pluralize the word "lefty"

But you wanna lecture someone on common sense, :rolleyes :smh: :lol:

It is target to suppress minority voters because they tend to vote democrat. The policies are meant to disproportionate hurt minorities especially blacks folk

The ID laws would be find if the made it easier for people to get IDs, but they don't, they actually make it harder for people, especially poorer people to get them

Black ppl can't get an ID rusty?! forreal brother 

You don't know how marginal tax rates work, you posted fake Obamacare facts, you didn't realize how much government programs you participate in, and you don't know how to pluralize the word "lefty"

But you wanna lecture someone on common sense,
eyes.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
i know how tax rates work fam.. you didn't want to believe ppl are paying that much. 

That obamacare rhetoric was in there. Show me where the judge refuted his words on the issue. There is an agenda 

he's a racist who doesn't think he's racist because he hasn't personally had enough power or status to subjugate anyone personally..
Your a racist. I am not a racist. 

Black ppl can't get an ID rusty?! forreal brother 

Stop patronizing me by calling me brother. I'm not your brother.

Essential posted a video with members of the GOP admitting this was meant to suppress votes.

Some black people being able to get IDs doesn't mean the laws aren't meant to suppress the minority/black/democratic vote

Dude a civil rights law had to be rolled back for this stuff to be allowed. And you're really gonna act like the GOP is all innocent with this.

Gimmie a damb break

Stop patronizing me by calling me brother. I'm not your brother.

Essential posted a video with members of the GOP admitting this was meant to suppress votes.

Some black people being able to get IDs doesn't mean the laws aren't meant to suppress the minority/black/democratic vote

Dude a civil rights law had to be rolled back for this stuff to be allowed. And you're really gonna act like the GOP is all innocent with this.

Gimmie a damb break
BLACK PEOPLE ARE GIVEN THE SAME GROUNDS TO SECURE DOCUMENTATION AS EVERY OTHER MEMBER OF ANY RACE IN THIS COUNTRY MY BROTHER

But you wanna lecture someone on common sense, :rolleyes :smh: :lol:

i know how tax rates work fam.. you didn't want to believe ppl are paying that much. 

That obamacare rhetoric was in there. Show me where the judge refuted his words on the issue. There is an agenda 

You didn't know who taxes work, you kept adding marginal and flat tax rates. I have to give you a arithmetic lesson for you to finally shut up.

You didn't know who taxes work, you kept adding marginal and flat tax rates. I have to give you a arithmetic lesson for you to finally shut up.

that didn't change what the rates are tho... did it 

It changed what the tax liability was, which is what we where arguing about.

Baby girl, you don't know what you're talking about

Last edited:
There hasn't been a really good conservative poster on this site in awhile.
the main problem is that the conservative parties in America don't really attract the type of people that are able to actually have an intellectual discussion with opposing viewpoints...

most of the sane conservatives are democrats

but people still pay at that rate.. so what your trying to say is irrelevant to the actuality of the situation

that didn't change what the rates are tho... did it 

he doesnt understand anything that isn't a conservative talking point...

we already proved he doesn't even research his own opinion

but people still pay at that rate.. so what your trying to say is irrelevant to the actuality of the situation

No they don't. You still don't get it. :lol:

You just don't understand the difference between a marginal tax rate, and sometimes effective tax rate

The only thing you seemingly understand less about, is systemic racism

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom