***Official Political Discussion Thread***

and? Trump was born and raised in NYC, do there goes your whole premise.
i72b82H.gif

Not everybody wants the same things in life, Ninja likes sneakers and jerseys and has plenty of both and is on his way to getting more gold and a muscle car. If he's happy with his life he's doing it

Reactions: HIM
Not everybody wants the same things in life, Ninja likes sneakers and jerseys and has plenty of both and is on his way to getting more gold and a muscle car. If he's happy with his life he's doing it

When Ninja passes judgment on other people, I never see you around to tell him chill. Black people, to women, liberals, food service workers. You don't say a word in their defense. But your cape stays flying for ole boy.

So I'm gonna dismiss your usual antics as trolling.

Boasting about spending thousands on Nikes, repairing a hard drive for pictures, and a community college ring...You have to have zero standards in life to be impressed by these

:lol: Yeah I don't wanna **** on the man's joy but come on. Save ring money for a BS man.

My dude said he spending 2gs to fix an issue that soccer moms with 15 mins, a couple dollars, and common sense know how to avoid.

An dudes are supposed to be impressed by that?

Like I said, Edwin can do him. But when opens his mouth and looks down on others, criticizes how they live their life, then he should expect dudes to return that energy he giving out.

what are you talking about, ive always been in the race topic threads saying that Ninja is black and that dominican isn't a race but a nationality. And I consider myself liberal but Ninja has his own reasons to be on the right, ppl still have a choice to lean left or right themselves. I've always said most fast food workers don't have a choice and its not their fault. Still doesn't change the fact that Ninja has a 6 figure net worth and higher than most of his peers in this country

When Ninja passes judgment on other people, I never see you around to tell him chill. Black people, to women, liberals, food service workers. You don't say a word in their defense. But your cape stays flying for ole boy.

So I'm gonna dismiss your usual antics as trolling.

is there a separate thread for financial advice?

because some people desperately need some, including myself. you need to be disciplined and think longer-term. how someone with a stable job and almost no rent obligation isn't putting bmw money into savings/retirement/investments every year is beyond me.

My dude said he spending 2gs to fix an issue that soccer moms with 15 mins, a couple dollars, and common sense know how to avoid.

An dudes are supposed to be impressed by that?

who said im doing any of that for da impression of ya? i dont even participate in da pick up threads or WDYW, and haven't for years outside a NBA purchase here or there...folks in da jersey thread beeeeeeen waiting on a collection pic...u need to be easy b, no one's worried about your approval :lol: da whole premise is if that's da only thing i gotta worry about in my life is coppin ish, and fixing hard drives, then i got it pretty good.

Calling Trump the best guy to come out from NY is like saying Sbarros is the best pizza to come from that state.

Nothing wrong with that.

who said im doing any of that for da impression of ya? i dont even participate in da pick up threads or WDYW, and haven't for years outside a NBA purchase here or there...folks in da jersey thread beeeeeeen waiting on a collection pic...u need to be easy b, no one's worried about your approval :lol: da whole premise is if that's da only thing i gotta worry about in my life is coppin ish, and fixing hard drives, then i got it pretty good.

Dude, good for you if you think you are doing it. But you are not fooling anyone. As soon as anyone cracks even the slightest joke at your expense you get defensive

Also fixing a HDD and buying clothes are errands to most people. Not life goals

Congrats on the degree though. Srs

Back
Top Bottom