***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Everything Dapper Don touches turns to cost-savings :pimp: Soon we, the TRUE PATRIOTS of this God given country, will no longer need to waste our hard earned, coal mined, bootstrap pick-up'd tax dollars on useless "secret service." Dapper Daddy is the candidate of TRANSPARENCY, we don't need him to keep secrets from us! He's gonna drain the secret sauce from the swamp and fill it with JOBS. THANK YOU, BASED DON :pimp:

its called i still participating in da Nike purchasing rat race, and going out spending money on broads in da heights, and not to mention, paying almost 2g's to get a portable Hard drive restored because da read/write heads failed on em.

and getting my college graduation ring (da biggest joint Jostens even offers for another 2'gs)

doin all that and still being on line for my 3rd cuban is a beautiful thing b. :pimp:

I didn't even know you were back in school. ninjahood ninjahood in college and actually about to graduate soon.....congratulations champ!! All jokes aside im glad to hear it.

I haven't looked at or copped anything from a Jostens catalogue since I was in high school but whatever works for you champ. Can't knock the hustle.......no matter how bad it is.

snowflake-e1485982878328.jpg

its called i still participating in da Nike purchasing rat race, and going out spending money on broads in da heights, and not to mention, paying almost 2g's to get a portable Hard drive restored because da read/write heads failed on em.

and getting my college graduation ring (da biggest joint Jostens even offers for another 2'gs)

doin all that and still being on line for my 3rd cuban is a beautiful thing b. :pimp:

being proud of participating in a cycle of consumerism is a good thing? and of course you are going out with broad no chick will be willing to enter your boiler room hall of fame of lost souls. must be some important information. must be those oversized pix of thots in the club.

that's cool. i hope you attach that associates degree ring on the cuban. but chances are you won't even wear it outside your crib. but im sure you still got the musket so hopefully you do go out with it, especially since you brag about it so much.

must be a beautiful thing to so over exuberant about getting such an intangible object. people your age are proud of getting their 3rd degree or perhaps 3rd large investment on real estate. but hey, small minds are delighted with minor accomplishments.

Bruh, hmm, wow

Whenever NH tries to stunt, it's never impressive :lol:

Boasting about spending thousands on Nikes, repairing a hard drive for pictures, and a community college ring...You have to have zero standards in life to be impressed by these

Back
Top Bottom