***Official Political Discussion Thread***

one week later, trump will still only say "the driver of the car was terrible."

he still won't call him a terrorist.

his whole speech has been about defending himself. hasn't said one conciliatory thing about Charlottesville.

he's now saying rising wages will solve race relations.

**** this guy.

he just said "i went to better schools than they did, i was a better student, and i live in bigger apartments than them. i think we're the elites, they're not the elites."

WTH???

King of the HUD is on stage with trump at the rally tonight!!!

aepps20 aepps20 , were you able to make it to Arizona too? I'm in the front row wearing the "Lock her up!" t-shirt and holding the "The blacks support DAPPER DON! He is MY president" sign.

We in HERE. Had to show my voting record to get in because Soros plants are everywhere but it's worth it.

Trying to take away our history and heritage
stopitslime.png

Soros plants trying to lie on me and the Secret Service are holding me up but I'll be there.
they made me sit down because i was getting so excited and blocking the view of the lady behind me but you can still tell it's me as I'm the only noon-white person in the arena.

they made me sit down because i was getting so excited and blocking the view of the lady behind me but you can still tell it's me as I'm the only noon-white person in the arena.

I knew it was you Fam. EXCELLENT work. Looking EXTREMELY DAPPER as well.

Back
Top Bottom