***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You took things out of context from what Ninja said, He said Trump was dapper when he was younger but as he became old is when he became the bees knees of sugar daddy appeal. Different stages of his life, it wouldn't make sense for it to be lumped together

What guys? It's not that hard to catalog all of a NT'ers belongings and purchases over time and also remember the content, context and fine details of all his posts.

Very normal.

full

Lol the right managed to blame the secret service running out of money to protect Trump on Obama

#everythingisbecauseofobama

Judging by the quotes from a day or two ago I thought that the split between Bannon and Trump was amicable.

Something about Bannon saying he was going to war FOR the WH and Trump wishing Bannon luck on his indeavors post WH

I guess that was fake news lol

it's unclear what's going to happen. i think it will be a mix.

remember that, outside Putin, trump has no real friends in life. bannon will support or oppose trump based on whatever his own interests are. for now, his main interest is to make money and get people to read brietbart.

James Henry responds to billionaire investor Carl Icahn defending himself after the New Yorker published a damning article, 'Carl Icahn's Failed Raid on Washington'

King of the HUD is on stage with trump at the rally tonight!!!

@aepps20, were you able to make it to Arizona too? I'm in the front row wearing the "Lock her up!" t-shirt and holding the "The blacks support DAPPER DON! He is MY president" sign.

i ******* hate him more each day. he's quoting his lame quotes from last night.

please listen to Mr trump when he talks about using the second amendment.

Back
Top Bottom