***Official Political Discussion Thread***

they need to do this with all of his speeches..stop mid sentence and expose the lies dude states...

President Trump’s list of false and misleading claims tops 1,000

We have been tracking President Trump’s false or misleading claims for more than seven months. Somewhere around Aug. 4 or Aug. 5, he broke 1,000 claims, and the tally now stands at 1,057.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ding-claims-tops-1000/?utm_term=.2ff26cee63a7

Smart and/or reasonable people know this stuff already....and then you have trump supporters :stoneface:

one week later, trump will still only say "the driver of the car was terrible."

he still won't call him a terrorist.

his whole speech has been about defending himself. hasn't said one conciliatory thing about Charlottesville.

he's now saying rising wages will solve race relations.

**** this guy.

Did you miss it when he condemned racism, bigotry, neo-nazis and the KKK? Like he did that....

The narrative that he hasn't condemned white supremacy is inaccurate. I do take issue with his stance on the confederate statues. Put them in a museum, but they should come down.

He pardons that sheriff, the thirst for blue blood across the nation will be scary to say the least....a lot of good cops finna catch ultimate Ls because of this idiot...stay safe

Energize the left, leave the right with more egg on their face, and if someone from Antifa or anyone really, were to assassinate the white devil known a Joe Arpaio, things couldn't play out more perfectly.

Na to that last part...that would just play up to the rhetoric that the left are anarchists

We agree there. I went to the website last night like what in the world.....
I went to that website this morning...and man. I'm just in awe at how this kind of message has that platform.

The internet has given everyone a megaphone. Children, adults, uneducated people, conspiracy theorists. Truly is a sad state we're in.

At the very least, get the formatting right.:lol::smh:

I went to that website this morning...and man. I'm just in awe at how this kind of message has that platform.

The internet has given everyone a megaphone. Children, adults, uneducated people, conspiracy theorists. Truly is a sad state we're in.

At the very least, get the formatting right.:lol::smh:

Formatting, typos... I have honestly never seen anti-native American rhetoric before. And the guy was proudly behind him with the shirt on :smh:

Na to that last part...that would just play up to the rhetoric that the left are anarchists

I hear you but you're a more sensible man than me. I'm done, couldn't care less what anyone on the right thinks because I don't respect their human dignity.

Anyone who views Arapio as an ally or a respectable human being is categorically a mortal enemy of mine.

Arapio would be hanging Latinos and African Americans from trees if this were 1940.

Former financial regulator Bill Black says Trump promised to "drain the swamp" but instead filled his administration with Washington insiders and elite billionaires like Carl Icahn

CNN confirming what the NYT wrote last night. Apparently dude berated the turtle over the phone for not meddling in the investigation for him and they haven't spoken since...so much winning

Back
Top Bottom