***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That email seems fishy. Like it's too blatant. I've heard of a smoking gun before but Jesus
It wouldn't be that far of a stretch for it to be true.
Mike Pence used an AOL email address to conduct state business. I can pay at least one of my contacts $200 to jack any AOL and hand it over to me. At no point has AOL ever been generally "safe" for anyone to use, much less government officials trying to conduct state business on it. It is enormously stupid. But that didn't stop Mike Pence apparently. If there's anything email scandals have taught us, it's that many people underestimate the potential impact of emails and that many are willing and/or stupid enough to spill the beans on their own wrongdoing in simple email exchanges.
That being said it shouldn't be that hard for investigators to authenticate these emails.

D13v2QIqSsayth67bATvZIO1sdLsQPddbrJP2W7XQSY.jpg

Michael I arranged for Ivanka to sit in Putin's private chair at his desk and office in the Kremlin. I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected. We both know no one else knows how to pull this off without stupidity or greed getting in the way. I know how to play it and we will get this done. Buddy our boy can become President of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.

Michael we can own this story. Donald doesn't stare down, he negotiates and understands the economic issues and Putin only want to deal with a pragmatic leader, and a successful business man is a good candidate for someone who knows how to negotiate. "Business, politics, whatever it is all the same for someone who knows how to deal"

I'm still trying to figure out how these people did not recognize this from the beginning.
You notice how the anon who wrote that up didn't mention anything about the dog whistling the campaign did. All he really said was, "man he's really mean and an a-hole like my boss".

I ain't surprised with the obliviousness.

**** this dude.

Hillary made the same promise to protect the American steel industry. But you vote for a clown that uses Chinese steel in his buildings.

Obama warned these folks that Trump was a false prophet. Warned people that if you give it a moment of deep thought that he was clearly a snake oil salesman. America first was a dog whistle for putting the white male first and clowns bought it. And self hating minorities gave them cover.

Pisses me off that some on the left still want to parrot this economic anxiety steez to absolve folk.

Last edited:
Where is that dude that had the MLK avy, that was trying to say Trump would be great for black people.

I wonder if he is making any new struggle rap songs to defend all this buffoonery.

it's crazy how there's almost a perfect 1-to-1 correlation between those who support trump and those who think McGregor was robbed on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom