***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It has begun
Yup

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

I feel like Muellers trying to get Manafort to flip by going hard like this but who knows if dude is in too deep himself to start singing

Before the manbaby folks start distancing themselves with dude and claiming he wasn't important:

Just finished reading the indictment ...

This investigation is a complete and utter farce ... In a nutshell, Mueller has found absolutely NADA regarding the 2016 election, collusion or anything of the sort tying Trump to charges even approaching an impeachable offense ...

This indictment reminds me of a TV show plot line where a guy (Trump) just HAS to be involved with SOMETHING because he is friends with the perp (Manafort) but they don't have anything concrete so they take down the perp for tax evasion ... It's a freakin mob script for goodness' sake ... Nothing related to the 2016 election AT ALL ...

Trump is given a softball yet again, where he can denounce Manafort and claim ignorance ... Yes, he was his campaign manager, but only for 2 months and then was fired ... This is light work damage control for Trump and his team of spin geniuses ...

The only risk is Manafort talks (if there is even anything to talk about) and that has about a snowball's chance in hell of happening ...

You want to know how this investigation will turn out? Manafort strolled into the FBI office through the front door this morning ...

George Papadopoulus charged and plead guilty to making false statements earlier this month??

Veddy, veddy interesting....

This has bigger implications than Manafort/Gates.

I don't think you quite understand the situation ...

Mueller's investigation has gone full circle and obviously necessarily needs to include the Obama administration (Hillary) ...

Given Mueller was head of the FBI under Obama, he, by definition, cannot be impartial to investigating his own colleagues ...

Trump will play the timing card and go after the aforementioned angle HARD to get Mueller to resign ...

I don't think you quite understand the situation ...

Mueller's investigation has gone full circle and obviously necessarily needs to include the Obama administration (Hillary) ...

Given Mueller was head of the FBI under Obama, he, by definition, cannot be impartial to investigating his own colleagues ...

Trump will play the timing card and go after the aforementioned angle HARD to get Mueller to resign ...

:rofl: :rofl:

Mueller ain’t going anywhere, bud. Only way he goes is if Donny has him fired. And boy wouldn’t that look like a desperate move?

Back
Top Bottom