***Official Political Discussion Thread***

lol.... this the way 90% of all high level fed cases get evidence

why would you think this is some desperate tactic when its actually THE most effective tactic law enforcement has
Actually, the most effective tactic is to gain enough information without having to implicate anyone but those committing a crime relevant to your cause ... You know, maybe finding indisputable evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to not only win an election, but represent Russia's interests during his tenure ...

If you actually paid attention to how this investigation was initiated, you would see that the authority granted Mueller was intentional, i.e. from the outset people knew there was likely nothing there to implicate Trump, but they went forward with the cause anyway ...

Manafort and Gates pleaded not guilty ... They are going to more than beat this in court ... But that's besides the point because this isn't about them, it is about Trump ... And pending further charges or revelations, he will not only be spared, but his absolution will be counter productive to the effort of delegitimizing his presidency ...

:rofl:

Who's this clown thinking he's smarter than Mueller, as if you really think an investigation of this magnitude will unravel with the first indictment, this is just the beginning....pretty much a warning shot that he ain't *****ing around, who the ***** cares about Manafort, he's just an appetizer....the WH is gonna try their best to discredit Mueller, that is ALLL THEY CAN DO AT THIS POINT...

This nothingburger turning out quite deliscious

Who started the Special Counsel that involves Mueller?

If Muellers SC is a witch hunt...aren’t Republicans in power and the have to means to stop it and focus on Hillary Clinton?

Actually, the most effective tactic is to gain enough information without having to implicate anyone but those committing a crime relevant to your cause ... You know, maybe finding indisputable evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to not only win an election, but represent Russia's interests during his tenure ...

If you actually paid attention to how this investigation was initiated, you would see that the authority granted Mueller was intentional, i.e. from the outset people knew there was likely nothing there to implicate Trump, but they went forward with the cause anyway ...

Manafort and Gates pleaded not guilty ... They are going to more than beat this in court ... But that's besides the point because this isn't about them, it is about Trump ... And pending further charges or revelations, he will not only be spared, but his absolution will be counter productive to the effort of delegitimizing his presidency ...
Eric Trump, that you baby pa?

The mental gymnastics required to make Mueller out to be some partisan hack on a witch hunt, coming mainly from actual partisan hacks themselves no less >D, when he's been a lifelong Republican that served under GOP and Democratic admins is really quite impressive and also sad :lol:

All because he still has his balls intact to act independently unlike the rest of the GOP

He's also a decorated Vietnam vet who actually volunteered instead of getting his daddy to get him a deferment,he's got more integrity and sense of duty in his big toe than the chronic liar who's been sued 3000+ times has in his body

He's also much much smarter than any of the manbabys cronies involved,man's playing chess while they're playing tic tac toe

so Mueller opens up a "Blockbuster Trump takedown" to da media by indicting folks who's crimes either preceded da Trump campaign, or perp walk a volunteer who lied to da FBI on a process crime not connected to da election...and ya hyped?

sounds like weak sauce to me... hope dems got a credible candidate for 2020 and midterms 2018 respectively. :lol: i got a feeling some of ya gonna be a tad let down.

so Mueller opens up a "Blockbuster Trump takedown" to da media by indicting folks who's crimes either preceded da Trump campaign, or perp walk a volunteer who lied to da FBI on a process crime not connected to da election...and ya hyped?

sounds like weak sauce to me... hope dems got a credible candidate for 2020 and midterms 2018 respectively. :lol: i got a feeling some of ya gonna be a tad let down.
Da Pivot :rofl: :rofl:

All of the mental gymnastics that you just went through aside, how would he have had to open it up to please you?

Who started the Special Counsel that involves Mueller?

If Muellers SC is a witch hunt...aren’t Republicans in power and the have to means to stop it and focus on Hillary Clinton?
Deputy Attorney General Roseinstein appointed Mueller after the Comey firing, testimony and memos.
This is his mandatte:
https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download
0006e29f688637556a0685843e92e3e0.png

He has a very broad mandate so technically he could investigate Hillary or the DNC if such links arise from Mueller's investigation. There are 2 congressional probes investigation Hillary's emails and the Uranium One deal at the moment. So I'm really not sure if Trump understand or even knows that these investigations are going on with his rants about Hillary and the democrats. I'm going to assume that he just doesn't understand.
The president can't personally fire a special counsel but he can direct Roseinstein to do so. I don't think Sessions could do so with his recusal.

Da Trump groupies too focused on Russian Collusion as if that's the only thing that can hang Trump, if ya think Manafort been a crook, ya think Trump don't have twice as much dirt hidden in his closet? Obviously no need to blow the load early and go after the big fish, Trump is a career crook, way before he even thought of running for POTUS...with this indictment, Mueller pretty much gave the GOP a clear warning he isn't just digging into Russian Collusion, all these clowns bout to start singing...there is no loyalty in politics, once more indictments start rolling, dudes gonna be snitching on each other trying to save their own ***

Actually, the most effective tactic is to gain enough information without having to implicate anyone but those committing a crime relevant to your cause ...

So you are saying it's easier and more effective to pursue a head of a group by themselves rather than turn associates and use that evidence?
Why was the RICO statute even created then?

ninjahood ninjahood
How about you respond to Meth's reply to you on the top of page 4888? :nerd:

Specifically this part:
Just to be clear, you are literally attempting to defend racial profiling and discrimination.

Racism in contemporary society does not require racial animus to perpetuate itself. You seem to conceptualize racism as overt hatred rooted solely in the belief that people of color are inherently evil or inferior. There is a distinction to be made, however, between individual prejudice and institutional or structural racism.

You don't have to march in a "White Lives Matter" rally to perpetuate racial inequality. For all the vile, unconscionable acts of terror committed by individual racists or overly racist organizations, bombings have caused far less financial damage than discrimination in the lending and housing markets. That should not be trivialized through comparison with "ladies night."

Taking a neutral stance on a racist status quo is supporting racism.

There's a reason why he skipped over it and I'd prefer I not read another footworking drill on how to avoid answering simple questions

Back
Top Bottom