***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I know I am late, but I watched a few episodes of the Joe Rogan podcast while at work. Joe and some of his guests are way too far up their own asses. These cats really think they are dropping knowledge

I know I am late, but I watched a few episodes of the Joe Rogan podcast while at work. Joe and some of his guests are way too far up their own asses. These cats really think they are dropping knowledge

Agreed, while he has some interesting guest from time to time. Joe makes outrageous claims a lot of times, but when call out on it he plays the " what do I know, I'm just a comedian." Quality of guest and topics have gone down hill as we moving to the right.

IMG_9478.JPG

/facepalm

If MY PRESIDENT posted this, then it is TRUE.

In all honesty I think Trump's international trip has been going pretty well. Aside from the Putin thing, he just couldn't help himself in front of his idol. But aside from that I don't really have much negative to say about it.
He did embarass himself a few times with the "I never knew there were so many countries" and "try building your cars in the US instead of shipping them over" but that's just par for the course.

Oh please tell me the Trump era kills this dude too. The rise of the rhetoric being the downfall of some of it's biggest offenders is sweet, hilarious irony.

It's unfortunately just realtor.com and Keurig.

If it were for catheters then fox's main source of revenue would be in trouble.

Had a crazy dream last night that Ray Moore was an alleged serial killer and republicans were still supporting him. Son was literally giving a speech with blood on his suit :rofl:

In the Mueller movie, it's going to be made more dramatic with a race against the clock feel of each day that passes us getting closer to crumbling and WW3

thats not good bruh
you should probably take a break from politics

I avoided politics for months and it's international break time in footy.

It's literally just that insane to me that you have lots of people supporting a pedophile. I'm not surprised by the right, but it's deranged and unacceptable.

Yea welcome to the country of my birth. We fought nazis then brought the uprise that eventually took down the USSR yet we still nurture and for some reason tolerate these white nationalists. It blows my mind. But it’s like here though. It’s the low information people without a college education who have been left out of the modern economy that hold these ideals dear. Polish people are generally raised with more racist ideals because Eastern Europe has been historically very isolated. My generation is slowly changing it but it’s still a long time until we get rid of the old guard. They are more protective of their positions of power than the baby boomers here.

Back
Top Bottom