***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Well said comrade

RINOs are LIBS
LIBs are RINOS
TOMI is Ann C
Ann C is Tomi

8a8.gif

That passport picture was and still is hilariously stupid. And unless you literally ask for it you wouldn't get a passport stamp from any border you cross within the Schengen zone. You only get a stamp for the first country you enter. If you fly from the US to Germany and from there travel around the Schengen zone and visit a dozen countries, you would only get a stamp for Germany.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/09/19/...tatement/index.html?__twitter_impression=true
READ: Michael Cohen's statement to the Senate intelligence committee
Excerpt:
ef92227a118d6103648b3517dbd2c11f.png

Last edited:
I wonder if Pence is pissing his pants in anticipation of finally getting his God given presidency, he's been putting up with Trump's **** too long.

Kellyanne Conway to reporters asking questions about the Scooter Libby pardon:
“You know, many people think that Scooter Libby was the victim of a special counsel gone amok.”

Context: (Libby's convictions)
Perjury before a grand jury
Lying to FBI investigators
Obstruction of justice in the Valerie Plame investigation

How worried should minorities be about a Pence presidency?

Trump is a racist biggot but he's also an equal opportunity scumbag with the intellectual capacity of a child.

Pence strikes me as an old school devil. The type of calculated and systemic evil that has been responsible for so much despair and damage done to minorities in this country in the past century.

How worried should minorities be about a Pence presidency?

Trump is a racist biggot but he's also an equal opportunity scumbag with the intellectual capacity of a child.

Pence strikes me as an old school devil. The type of calculated and systemic evil that has been responsible for so much despair and damage done to minorities in this country in the past century.
Probably a lot. He's a biblethumping extremist but he's also a hardcore republican with the intelligence and cunning to carry out the GOP agenda much more efficiently.

Pence so excited that he might be president
he gonna push the twin beds together tonight
He gonna read from the new testament
He gonna stay up past his usual bed time of 9 pm.....to 9 30.....
He gonna listen to Rock AND roll.
:rofl:

I HIGHLY doubt if Trump is Impeached. Pence will come out of it Unscathed. He was involved enough that he has some skin that scandal

Not only that, he will be a lame duck president. I don't know how long it will take for the American public to forget about this current GOP, but it won't be within the next two years.

The most important thing the Democrat base needs to do in that time frame is to push for radical reforms of the electoral process and education: patch the holes of the electoral process, get rid of the electoral college and gerrymandering, make the teaching profession valuable again, reform K-12 funding, and address college tuition costs.

I mean I expected this strike to occur. Just a question when and if we would go at it alone. With France, England, and probably Israel involved I’m not shocked now.

Back
Top Bottom