***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The Dapper Don has played 4D rock skipping and has brought the world together more than ever, Crooked H and her libby cronies are fuming in their foreign fossil fuel jaccuzi's while my main man Trumpito is sipping the best golden tea and playing 2D Pai Gow with those chinese tariffs. All we need is Bigly Baller Ben Barson to privatize subsidized housing Simply Amazing #GodBless #ThoughtsandPrayers #AmericaFirst

LOL you leftys and your sensationalism ... OMG Hannity is a "client" ahhhhhh o my ooooooo ahhhhhh eeeeeew ooooooo ...

Meanwhile, in real life, details confirmed Cohen and Hannity discussed real estate and other miscellaneous law topics, with no invoice ever being paid by Hannity yo Cohen ...

The issue for both men is that Hannity wants to accurately portray his relationship and Cohen doesn't because a high profile "client" like Hannity gives Cohen the opportunity to protect the seized materials under the law - attorney client privilege ...

Hannity, who is admittedly a Trump supporter and defender, could help him by coming out strong saying he is a client of Cohen but then is looked at sideways because Cohen is a hush money king ...

Quite the predicament but hardly the wah wah fest you guys are claiming ...
I hope youre not a person of color. If you are I'm gonna invite you over to my house for fresh butter biscuits. I have an amazing butter biscuit recipe.

LOL you leftys and your sensationalism ... OMG Hannity is a "client" ahhhhhh o my ooooooo ahhhhhh eeeeeew ooooooo ...

Meanwhile, in real life, details confirmed Cohen and Hannity discussed real estate and other miscellaneous law topics, with no invoice ever being paid by Hannity yo Cohen ...

The issue for both men is that Hannity wants to accurately portray his relationship and Cohen doesn't because a high profile "client" like Hannity gives Cohen the opportunity to protect the seized materials under the law - attorney client privilege ...

Hannity, who is admittedly a Trump supporter and defender, could help him by coming out strong saying he is a client of Cohen but then is looked at sideways because Cohen is a hush money king ...

Which reddit post did you steal this from?

I'm right handed playboy.

So you finally copped a VPN.

Congrats famb.

no attorney client privilege if he never paid him dawg
2C66F8DF00000578-0-image-m-97_1442455925591.jpg

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...in-conservative-never-trump-republican-218002

The GOP ‘Has Become the Caricature the Left Always Said It Was’
Jennifer Rubin has become a leading voice for a group of conservative intellectuals who don’t fit comfortably in either political party—and sees the party she left behind as ‘immoral’ and ‘anti-American.’

What Jennifer Rubin saw while looking at that photo: a Republican Party that “has become the caricature the left always said it was—the party of old white men. And that has become more so in the age of Donald Trump, when he is actively courting and stoking white resentment.”

Trump’s use of identity politics, Rubin told me in an interview for the latest episode of POLITICO’s Off Message podcast, “is a dead end for the party. It’s a dead end because it’s immoral and anti-American to base an entire political movement on one racial group, and it’s a dead end because that’s not America and [what America] is becoming.”

The chickens are coming home to roost.

There's more:

“Republicans have permanently eliminated themselves from credibility to govern,” Rubin said. “You can’t be willing to sacrifice core American values for the sake of a tax cut and be deemed to be worthy of trust going forward.”

Speaking of American values:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/17/james-comey-trump-jailing-527942

“President Trump, I don't follow him on Twitter, but I get to see his tweets tweeted, I don't know how many, but some tweets this past couple of days that I should be in jail. The president of the United States just said that a private citizen should be jailed. And I think the reaction of most of us was, ‘Meh, that's another one of those things.’ This is not normal. This is not OK,” Comey told NPR in an interview broadcast Tuesday morning. “The reason I'm talking in terms of morality is, those are the things that matter most to this country. And there's a great danger we'll be numbed into forgetting that, and then only a fool would be consoled by some policy victory.”

“This is not some tin-pot dictatorship where the leader of the country gets to say ‘The people I don't like go to jail.’ Our Lady Justice wears a blindfold. And the reason all those statues all over the country have a blindfold is, that's the way it has to be,” Comey told NPR. “Lady Justice can't be peeking under the blindfold to see if Donald Trump wants her to convict so-and-so and not convict so-and-so. If we lose that, we've lost the rule of law, and so there's great danger in the president of the United States saying ‘You should be in jail.’”

If you stand with Trump, this is what you support: tin pot dictatorship in the USA.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...in-conservative-never-trump-republican-218002

The GOP ‘Has Become the Caricature the Left Always Said It Was’
Jennifer Rubin has become a leading voice for a group of conservative intellectuals who don’t fit comfortably in either political party—and sees the party she left behind as ‘immoral’ and ‘anti-American.’

What Jennifer Rubin saw while looking at that photo: a Republican Party that “has become the caricature the left always said it was—the party of old white men. And that has become more so in the age of Donald Trump, when he is actively courting and stoking white resentment.”

Trump’s use of identity politics, Rubin told me in an interview for the latest episode of POLITICO’s Off Message podcast, “is a dead end for the party. It’s a dead end because it’s immoral and anti-American to base an entire political movement on one racial group, and it’s a dead end because that’s not America and [what America] is becoming.”

The chickens are coming home to roost.

An old African American Proverb comes to mind

And I say we welcome our USSR PATRIOT COMRADES as USSR MERICAN COALRADES into our smashmouth libby destroying not echo chamber of anti-antifa coalflakes.

#thoughtsandprayers #MACA2020 #butterymails

Well said COMRADE. If our Soviet brothers and sisters want to post on NT and destroy Libbies and THEIR arguments then I welcome the support. Coal Gang is international. Our strongest chapter is headed by COMRADE BELGIUM in Belgium. We getting those Papa Vlad muskets back libs.

Dapper Don showing what tough twitter authoritarianism accomplishes. He walks with the biggest stick, which is why I hope stormy leaks pics, or da pee pee tapes leak. So libbies can behold what true conservative power is. My fellow NT conservatives understand this, and fall in line beneath our leader as we await the glorious trickle down.

Libbies have not a single clue.

Libbies aint know about da "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" :pimp:

Make da world a better place!

Here's another report to put on Pruitt's pile. He didn't get a full bulletproof vehicle as his official vehicle so he settled for a custom SUV with bulletproof seat covers. All paid for with taxpayer dollars.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-covers/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f7f1e40b1650
Pruitt upgraded to a larger, customized SUV with bullet-resistant seat covers
Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt upgraded his official car last year to a costlier, larger vehicle with bullet-resistant covers over bucket seats, according to federal records and interviews with current and former agency officials.
Recent EPA administrators have traveled in a Chevrolet Tahoe, and agency officials had arranged for Pruitt to use the same vehicle when he joined the administration in February. But he switched to a larger, newer and more high-end Chevy Suburban last June.
One former EPA official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation, said that Pruitt remarked that he wanted the larger car because it was similar to ones in which some other Cabinet officials rode. The first year’s lease of the vehicle cost $10,200, according to federal contracting records.

The records show that the EPA administrator’s office signed a lease in June on the Suburban, paying more than $300 extra per month for upgrades such as a leather interior, bucket seats in the second row and WiFi and GPS navigation. A representative at the Maryland-based company who provided the lease said the LT model that the EPA requested represents an upgrade from the LS model that is typical on government leases.

The monthly payment on the vehicle is $839, according to the contract.

The head of Pruitt’s security detail, Pasquale “Nino” Perrotta, subsequently approved the addition of Kevlar-like seat covers to the vehicle at a cost of hundreds of dollars, according to one official, on the grounds that it served as a security precaution. Two current EPA officials confirmed both the rental of the Suburban and the seat covers.

“Security decisions are made by EPA’s Protective Service Detail and are similar to security protocol across the federal government,” EPA spokesman Jahan Wilcox said in a statement Tuesday.

Separately, federal records also show that the EPA administrator’s office awarded another contract last month to a leasing company based in Connecticut for a 2018 Suburban with four-wheel-drive, extra captain’s chairs, a sunroof and GPS navigation. A representative at the company said it doesn’t appear that the agency has taken possession of that vehicle. The representative declined to disclose any additional details on the arrangement, citing government confidentiality agreements.

Meanwhile, the 2014 Chevy Tahoe with four-wheel-drive that was used by Gina McCarthy, Pruitt’s predecessor as EPA administrator, has largely sat idle at the EPA’s headquarters, according to several current and former staffers. The agency had its lease renewed on Feb. 2, 2017, at a cost of $9,180.

An EPA official on Monday said the agency was looking into the matter.

The decision to customize a larger SUV is the latest instance of Pruitt seeking more elaborate trappings than his predecessors. He currently faces a congressional probe into his repeated use of first-class travel as well as other matters, such as a security sweep of his office and the installation of biometric locks. On Monday, the Government Accountability Office concluded that the administrator had violated federal spending laws by installing a secure phone booth in his office that cost taxpayers roughly $43,000.

Back
Top Bottom