***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yeah and there's a spectrum. You ain't on the end you're trying to claim.

This is more like suggesting the Westboro Baptist Church find a different meeting hall.

Not claiming any end of the spectrum. Simply giving a factual account. If you don’t like how it sounds perhaps you should choose a different approach next time.

Unemployment is at a 49-year low

Aren't you the same guy who brought up uneployment numbers recently, and then didn't know how to respond when I posted a video of Trump saying that the very same people who provide unemployment numbers to the media today were liars when they provided the low unemployment numbers during the last months of the Obama presidency? Here's that video again:

Increasing the unemployment rate by 37% out of thin air.

Dude's been riding the coattails of Obama turning the economy around after the 2008 crisis, just like he's been riding coattails of his rich daddy since the day he was born.

Aren't you the same guy who brought up uneployment numbers recently, and then didn't know how to respond when I posted a video of Trump saying that the very same people who provide unemployment numbers to the media today were liars when they provided the low unemployment numbers during the last months of the Obama presidency? Here's that video again:

Dude's been riding the coattails of Obama turning the economy around after the 2008 crisis, just like he's been riding coattails of his rich daddy since the day he was born.

No, I’m not. I know how to respond. And I have no issue giving President Obama any credit. The question is whether you believe the numbers or not. Not President Trump’s political rhetoric regarding the numbers.

If you don’t believe the numbers, then the jobs report numbers are de facto irrelevant—always. If you do, then unemployment has reached the lowest point in 49 years under President Trump.

I've heard this argument before. Didn't they have a press release recently with an Economist to show how the decisions Trump has made have affected the economic changes? Not saying it's true or not, but more or less just considering it. I do think Trump would have more experience in helping the situation tho.

Not claiming any end of the spectrum. Simply giving a factual account. If you don’t like how it sounds perhaps you should choose a different approach next time.

If your arent actively looking for a job then you arent counted. Also this isnt a good sign.

Seen the happen before at companies....low turnover rate...becuase we dont hire and work the current employees harder

Unemployment is at a 49-year low

Unemployment rate is one of the most deceptive bureau of labor statistics.

I could work with Napoleon Dynamite at a chicken farm for one day, make $7.00 and be counted as "employed."

The issue is quality of labor, wage equality, paid time off, health insurance, opportunity for advancement/management, education financial aid, etc.

You can try to deceive everyone by regurgitating Trump and his klan's numbers....but we all see right through it.

Back
Top Bottom