***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rusty trolls progressives? I'm pretty sure he is a progressive. Rusty likes to debate, as do I. There's a difference between that and trolling.

Last edited:
Rusty trolls progressives? I'm pretty sure he is a progressive. Rusty likes to debate. There's a difference between that and trolling.
From my experience, I've found that he's only debated other progressives which where i think the trolling comes in. 

I'm fine with walking back my troll comment because I don't mean to offend or silence anyone. 

I'm don't think I'm the first person to have this sentiment though.

Last edited:
Since your investigation has taken so long, many people believe that nothing has been found, or simply that Clinton is too powerful to face any serious repercussions. Any attempt to warn people that Hillary Clinton could realistically face criminal indictments is either viewed as a Republican scare tactic, or lunacy. Even many Bernie Sanders supporters, a group that would benefit the most from the FBI recommending indictment of Clinton, feel it’s either disloyal, or pointless to bring up the email controversy. The massive group think within the Democratic Party, fostered by years of circumventing political scandals, has literally altered the mindset of normally rational individuals, and voters.

Truth!

The entire nation is waiting for you to disclose the details of your year-long email investigation.

Basically.

Democrats can’t nominate a person who could potentially face indictment on November 7, 2016.

:rofl: Freaking soap opera. I wonder if she gets elected, then indicted, prosecuted, and right before Obama steps out of office, gets pardon by him?
Jesus, that prediction would be wild. World's gone mad type ****.:lol:

Rusty trolls progressives? I'm pretty sure he is a progressive. Rusty likes to debate, as do I. There's a difference between that and trolling.
I 100% agree. I haven't seen any credence to the claim that Rusty is trolling. I figured it was related to something I had missed, but if I haven't missed anything I don't see any trolling coming from Rusty personally.

[thread="509493"]Quote:[/thread]
Rusty trolls progressives? I'm pretty sure he is a progressive. Rusty likes to debate. There's a difference between that and trolling.
From my experience, I've found that he's only debated other progressives which where i think the trolling comes in. 

I'm fine with walking back my troll comment because I don't mean to offend or silence anyone. 

:lol: :lol: I don't even know what to say

Rusty debates everyone :lol:
Not just in this thread. While most of us here are pro-left, we don't all share the exact same views. Debating is a healthy intellectual exercise.

Last edited:
Rusty debates everyone
laugh.gif

Not just in this thread. You see him debating with progressives a lot because most of us here are pro-left. Debating is a healthy intellectual exercise. While most of us here are pro-left, we don't all share the exact same views.
My bad. i only follow this thread in the lounge. I don't follow a lot of other threads lol

I'm only starting to become familiar with some of the names in this forum.

Sorry for calling you a troll @RustyShackleford

Last edited:
I'm laughing at Rillo comment, not yours. The next page was loaded on my browser when I made my comment

You can relax papi :lol:
My bad.:\

I thought you took a day off from trolling. You're just behind on the comments. :D  

Still waiting for you to explain how I'm I a troll. But stay rustled in the interim famb

Huffington post pays for people write delusional Bernie Sanders fan fiction? :lol:

Someone from the Young Turks probably ghost wrote that.

They have pretty much turned into the Official Sanders slurping channel in the last couple months. They're on Fox News level of delusion right now

So they're the opposite of the regular news channels? :lol:

Speaking on both MSN and Independant news,whatever happened to neutral/relatively unbiased news though? Can't remember the last time I watched one of these news sources just present you with the facts on both sides and let you make your own judgement without slanting things a certain way or trying to push you in a particular direction :lol: :smh:.

S/O to Amy Goodman though

Last edited:
So they're the opposite of the regular news channels?
laugh.gif

Whatever happened to neutral/relatively unbiased news though? Can't remember the last time I watched one of these news sources just present you with the facts and let you make your own opinion without slanting things a certain way
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Yeah, Young Turks have gone a bit overboard. 

I listen to Democracy Now over them too.

I'm glad our biggest news station here in Belgium isn't overtly biased like US media. They simply report news and never state their own opinions on said news. I don't get the feeling they're doing selective reporting either.
Our 2 news stations both pride themselves on being as unbiased as possible.
The newspapers are a different story though. Most of them are blatantly liberal-biased.

Whatever happened to neutral/relatively unbiased news though? Can't remember the last time I watched one of these news sources just present you with the facts and let you make your own opinion without slanting things a certain way :lol: :smh: .

I've enjoyed a lot of their campaign trail stuff so far this election year especially the interviews with different supporters and politicians but yea you're right. For all that Cenk hates about Fox News,he can lowkey act like the Progressive Bill O'Reilly sometimes :lol:. He's a lot less subtle about it than someone like Olbermann too
I'm glad our biggest news station here in Belgium isn't overtly biased like US media. They simply report news and never state their own opinions on said news. I don't get the feeling they're doing selective reporting either.
Our 2 news stations both pride themselves on being as unbiased as possible.
The newspapers are a different story though. Most of them are blatantly liberal-biased.

Yeah this is something I've noticed with most Euro news channels,they seem like they take their journalistic integrity and standards very seriously across the pond. I'm glad that I have a few French ones and Euronews to offer legitimately fair and balanced news. No talking heads just spewing tired rhetoric/talking points :lol:

Last edited:
Euronews is the ****. Here, I usually listen to the morning news reports on NPR and Marketplace, and I try to catch the evening news on PBS. They also show the BBC newshour.

There is a book that came out some time ago about the state of the US media. The title is "bad news." I'd recommend it to anyone who wishes to understand why the media has gotten this bad here.

The thing about Europe in general (and France in particular) is that they tend to have very strict laws about libel, defamation and sullying one's reputation. Thus, TV personalities are more careful when it comes to spreading misinformation and unfounded rumors about political figures.

Whatever happened to neutral/relatively unbiased news though? Can't remember the last time I watched one of these news sources just present you with the facts and let you make your own opinion without slanting things a certain way :lol: :smh: .

All u do is watch da left & right and it complements 99% of everything.. Oh and international news that cover da USA is usually completely unbiased. Da UK dailymail is real good too.

Anyone watching the correspondents dinner? President was great but Wilmore was brutal I switched the channel after the print media joke, ouch

Obama out and the mic drop my gawd :pimp: :smokin :pimp:

Filmore: We did it my N!

Last edited:
Obama >>> *
don't know if I'll ever forgive fickle Americans who turned their back on him.

lmao @ referencing the red wedding.

Last edited:
^ Don't worry -- Hillary has the next 8 years locked in. Americans will sing her praises when she helps all of us flourish.

Anyone watching the correspondents dinner? President was great but Wilmore was brutal I switched the channel after the print media joke, ouch

Da conservatives are gonna kill john boehner :lol:

Yo wilmore was ruthless :lol: i love kick in da teeth comedy.

Last edited:
Chris Rock needs to take notes :lol:,Wilmore pulled off what Chris tried at the Oscars.

Dude slow roasted the media on their special night of self congratulation and pats on the back :rofl: :smokin

One of the more underappreciated moments I find was Obama ethering Jake Tapper and CNN :lol: :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom