***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If Hillary pulls the numbers to win the main election it's about as rigged as it can get. Trump will have so much ammo to drop on her it isn't even funny. He will out-negotiate her, be more dominant then her and she will eventually submit as all women do
Trolololol

Hell, I'm not even much of a fan of her.

:lol: That's the sentiment I get from everyone around me. Nobody cares for her but there are no other alternatives. How pathetic to win a Presidency based on this.

If Hillary pulls the numbers to win the main election it's about as rigged as it can get. Trump will have so much ammo to drop on her it isn't even funny. He will out-negotiate her, be more dominant then her and she will eventually submit as all women do

Yeah he will bully her no doubt. But you're also forgetting the deal breaker, the one person that hasn't been a factor in the primaries and once the gloves comes off and he starts campaigning for her... it's a wrap!

I'd love to see/hear reasoning behind the idea that Sanders supporters aren't going to vote for Hillary if she's the nominee. Really, like one or two good reasons.

Ladies and gentlemen, we now have our very own "Trump bro" :lol:

Last edited:

Who wants to take bets on whose troll account this it?

I'd love to see/hear reasoning behind the idea that Sanders supporters aren't going to vote for Hillary if she's the nominee. Really, like one or two good reasons.

-Establishment poster child

-Bill Clinton enabler(bimbo eruptions).

I've never heard of a Sanders supporter disliking Bill. Establishment might be a factor, but I cant see it deterring many Bernie supporters, especially after he (and Barack) endorses Hilldawg.

Last edited:

I've never heard of a Sanders supporter disliking Bill. Establishment might be a factor, but I cant see it deterring many Bernie supporters, especially after he (and Barack) endorses Hilldawg.

*cough* feminists *cough*
*cough* BLM crime bill revisionists *cough*

Last edited:
Eh let's just say that Bill isn't the most popular politician among more left leaning "progressive" voters...:lol:

His trade deals and other policies like the crime bill are still sources of great criticism on that side of the aisle

Last edited:
Da return of CL-1B?

Eh let's just say that Bill isn't the most popular politician among more left leaning "progressive" voters...:lol:

His trade deals and other policies like the crime bill are still sources of great criticism on that side of the aisle

Hence da Bernie thorn that doesn't go away.

I think Trump has a real chance against Hillary, unfortunately.

As much as I'd love to disregard him,I feel the same way. One big scandal/event and the whole narrative of the election could change and depending on what happens,I could definitely see the strongman which in this case would be Trump, appealing to large portions of the country unfortunately

Last edited:

As much as I'd love to disregard him,I feel the same way. One big scandal/event and the whole narrative of the election could change and depending on what happens,I could definitely see the strongman which in this case would be Trump, appealing to large portions of the country unfortunately

And da FBI investigation is STILL looming.

He'll win the conservative states which may give him a good looking total as far as electoral votes. But as far as any of the swing states (FL, OH, PN) that are needed to actually have a chance to win the election, he has no shot.

Back
Top Bottom