***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Barring some wild foreseen event.

Its likely going to be a blowout in the general, for Hillary.

Hilary got sooooo lucky.
Hillary?
laugh.gif
a person that still cant seal da deal vs Bernie supporters?
laugh.gif

There will be blooooooooooooood.
You must love using the word "blood". I might begin to think you may be a Blood.

Bernie supporters will come around eventually. For now the goal is to support Bernie but when Hillary inevitably becomes the nominee I think they'll realize that no matter how much they dislike Hillary, Trump needs to be stopped.

I'm sure Bernie will tell his voters to vote for her at the end of the race.

Bernie Sanders and his supporters will inevitably follow orders and more importantly fall in line. No doubt about it.

The amount of Bernie ppl that stay home will likely be dwarfed by the number of GOP ppl that stay home or outright vote against Drumpf.

Anybody else genuinely scared for the state of this country?
I'm scared about the prospect of Trump becoming president and I live in Europe 
laugh.gif

Many people here are worried.

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders and his supporters will inevitably follow orders and more importantly fall in line. No doubt about it.

:lol: those folks staying home b

Just like YOU thought Hillary would lose in New York, how'd that work out for you champ?? In regards to politics you have been wrong more times than right young ninja. Keeping trying though, one day you'll get it.....hopefully.

The amount of Bernie ppl that stay home will likely be dwarfed by the number of GOP ppl that stay home or outright vote against Drumpf.

:lol: da #nevertrump coalition was made of:

A. Establishment GOP members scared of da potential match uo of Hillary.. Most of those are already folding in.

B. Conservative doctrinaires that wanted a purist choice like Ted Cruz, they of all people folding it in for Trump cuz of da Supreme court picks & evangelists protection from da progressives.

Only GOP folks sitting on their hands are NEOCONS who want a interventionist stance on Foreign policy..something Hillary gonna get DRILLED from da Left by bernie & trump supporters.

Oh man the general is gonna bring forth probably the most vicious/ugliest campaign we'll ever see :x :x.

Still holding out hope for Hillary to pick someone like Warren or Perez as a running mate.

I thought it was Her & Rahm Emanuel no?

Da most HATED man in Chicago, with da most Disliked Democratic nominee? :lol:

Yea that would zero sense politically for someone so calculated :lol:. Rahm has gotta be one of the least popular major city mayors in the country,the attacks against him would write themselves :lol:

:lol: those folks staying home b

Just like YOU thought Hillary would lose in New York, how'd that work out for you champ
?? In regards to politics you have been wrong more times than right young ninja. Keeping trying though, one day you'll get it.....hopefully.

Quote where i said Hillary was gonna lose :nerd:

I said her lead was crumbling, which it did.

laugh.gif
da #nevertrump coalition was made of:

A. Establishment GOP members scared of da potential match uo of Hillary.. Most of those are already folding in.

B. Conservative doctrinaires that wanted a purist choice like Ted Cruz, they of all people folding it in for Trump cuz of da Supreme court picks & evangelists protection from da progressives.

Only GOP folks sitting on their hands are NEOCONS who want a interventionist stance on Foreign policy..something Hillary gonna get DRILLED from da Left by bernie & trump supporters.
As of March, however, there were some troubling signs ahead for The Donald, with Republican women  accounting for Trump's net negative favorability ratings of 70 percent among all women, according to Gallup (46 percent of GOP women view him unfavorably compared to 36 percent of GOP men). Men overall give Trump a 58 percent unfavorable rating.

The problem became crystal clear after Trump won Indiana last night, when a slew of conservative bloggers and thought leaders took to social media to show photos of themselves destroying their Republican voter registration cards and in some cases, saying #I'mWithHer, using the hashtag for Hillary Clinton's campaign.

As of March, however, there were some troubling signs ahead for The Donald, with Republican women
 accounting for Trump's net negative favorability ratings of 70 percent among all women, according to Gallup (46 percent of GOP women view him unfavorably compared to 36 percent of GOP men). 
Men overall give Trump a 58 percent unfavorable rating.

The problem became crystal clear after Trump won Indiana last night, when a slew of conservative bloggers and thought leaders took to social media to show photos of themselves destroying their Republican voter registration cards and in some cases, saying #I'mWithHer, using the hashtag for Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Everything u got in Bold is category B.
Conservative doctrinaires.

Yeah, & while you're doin ur citing, go check how under water Hillary Clinton is with men.

Last edited:
Do you ever concede anything?
laugh.gif

I already know the answer to that question.

It's not a **** measuring contest with me. I know Hillary has groups that dislike her too. Hell, I'm not even much of a fan of her.

But you're delusional if you think more people will sit out on the democratic side in protest.

Hillary is a piss poor candidate... To think she gonna rebuild Obama's coalition is a straight fantasy...she cant even wrap up Bernie Sanders yet...

But you're delusional if you think more people will sit out on the democratic side in protest.

:lol: with da amount of commie liberals on da left now? Wait till Hillary starts to moonwalk towards her natural centrist position, with her hawkish War inclinations.
That Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren wing gonna stay schleeeeeep November.

And if they she gets da nomination with da Super delegates?! Psssssssh. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom