***Official Political Discussion Thread***

00F67507-802D-4C32-A054-37C1DC01E2DE.png

We’ve officially changed rodeo blvd to Obama Boulevard here in LA :pimp:

I really think nothing significant will come from the Mueller investigation except circumstantial linking type of evidence.

The political effect will be relatively minimal. The Dems better run a great candidate or it will 4 more years of Trump.

tariqelite

This s**** Van Jones was on the #BreakfastClub trying to convince Black people to continue the “sacrificial slave” role, by helping to “get Trump out of office”. Noticed he said Black people are going to have to “SACRIFICE” ourselves to do this- meaning WE WON’T GET ANY TANGIBLE BENEFITS from doing this, but others will.

He was on here for an hour n***aSplainin’ about a whole bunch of intangible policies that helps ALL GROUPS.

Last edited:
Have some goddamn faith.

Remember Big Bush looked unbeatable in 1991.
Kamala is getting a similar level of attacks that Hillary was at this point, and the same gullible fools on both the right and left are eating it up.

I think people are more energized this time around (like in the midterms), and that'll make a big difference, but I don't think most people have really learned their lesson despite everything we've been through and seen.

Back
Top Bottom