***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Why are so many Nigerians right-wing? Don't they realize that the white man does **** with them either?

Why are so many Nigerians right-wing? Don't they realize that the white man does **** with them either?
I do not know but from talking with some other Nigerian dudes, I think I agree with osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh simple explanation. It has a lot to do with believing the Dems are the party for the gay people, and they do not want to support that.

Don't be so confident.

Every Nigerian with money got dual citizenship in america, UK or Canada. :lol:
Do they allow dual citizenship for regular people? Dual citizenship is not allowed in Cameroon, but we got ministers and celebrity athletes with more than one passport.

I do not know but from talking with some other Nigerian dudes, I think I agree with osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh simple explanation. It has a lot to do with believing the Dems are the party for the gay people, and they do not want to support that.
Nothing unites Christians and Muslims faster than the mention of LGBTs and abortion.

Plus if **** pops off in the US, their country is stable enough that they can just flee.

I don't know either. It is my understanding that Nigerians are very socially conservative and did not agree with Obama's use of executive orders to shutdown the Honker Burger. The Justin Smellete ordeal and our President Elect's support of Blacks sealed da deal.

Why are so many Nigerians right-wing?
1. Strongly religious culture. So they are happy trump is saying **** that makes perfect sense to them. I.e. Ew gay people, ect

2. Income inequality is crazy in Nigeria so everybody's home is surrounded by big *** walls with barbed wire at the top to keep out the riff raf.

So putting a wall up the boarder makes sense to them.

3. Also older rich Nigerian's just straight up think they are better than y'all black Americans. And they deal with white business people for work so from their perspective they identify with white business owners way more than they will ever identify with a black worker.

Do they allow dual citizenship for regular people? Dual citizenship is not allowed in Cameroon, but we got ministers and celebrity athletes with more than one passport.

Yup anyone with money sends there kids to USA or UK or Canada to go to school and get that passport. Then they comeback to Nigeria then they send them back for college/university.

grew up around a couple nigerians, the kids is cool and we still kick it here and there but their parents have always been on some , “I’m not black, I’m nigerian” type steez

I used to work for a South African company. Trumped out to the max...

I think you can see the connection there. :lol:

I was just at my uncle's house he had fox news on the tv telling me. "Were going to win reelection and the wall will be built."

I'm like you're not even an American citizen. :lol:

I need to make a trip there ASAP.

Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 3.53.45 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom