***Official Political Discussion Thread***

he's gonna come out and say if you listen carefully, he's just using the term that describes someone who frequently nags others. not the other N-word.

How rich, coming from an administration with a Kremlin stooge at the wheel. The Trump administration is in no position to make demands involving intelligence sharing.
They also might want to look at president Trump first, who reversed his own administration's ZTE sanctions that effectively banned them from the US market. Just a few days before Trump's sudden ZTE reversal, China invested $500m in an Indonesian theme park project where the Trump Org is coincidentally building a hotel/golf course, which would of course benefit from investment in the surrounding area. Ivanka was granted several new trademarks in the week before the ZTE reversal as well. At the time, officials like FBI Director Wray testified to Congress that ZTE posed a national security threat.

Trump ignores security officials and continues to use an unsecure Android phone, randomly leaked (which is legal for the president) classified Syria military information at a fundraiser, leaked highly classified Israeli intel to the Russian ambassador and foreign minister within days after firing Comey, leaked deployed Navy SEALs' identities on social media, talks to Putin without any other Americans present, hides what was said in those Putin meetings, ...
https://www.wsj.com/articles/drop-h...ring-pared-back-u-s-tells-germany-11552314827
Drop Huawei or See Intelligence Sharing Pared Back, U.S. Tells Germany
Warning likely to cause alarm among German security circles amid persistent terror threat

The Trump administration has told the German government it would limit the intelligence it shares with German security agencies if Berlin allows Huawei Technologies Co. to build Germany’s next-generation mobile-internet infrastructure.

In a letter dated Friday and seen by The Wall Street Journal, U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard A. Grenell wrote to Germany’s economics minister that the U.S. wouldn’t be able to keep intelligence and other information sharing at their current level if Germany allowed Huawei or other Chinese vendors to participate in building the country’s 5G network.

This marks the first time the U.S. has explicitly warned its allies that refusing to ostracize Huawei could have consequences on these countries’ security cooperation with Washington. European security agencies have relied heavily on U.S. intelligence in the fight against terrorism for instance.

Last edited:
Pelosi sees where the Chump administration is going, and she does not want to begin impeachment proceedings because she knows that he is going to hang himself. Nancy would rather have the orange sphincter kill himself politically, than to give him assistance in fighting back. She knows how to fight a bully.

I don't trust Americans to vote in enough numbers for another candidate. I just don't.

Ima just keep it a buck and say this lady has to go. Bring on the actual progressive wing. Enough is enough. I get the strategy...but...

Her and Schumer gotta go.

Am I missing something? Can a sitting president be indicted and convicted without the impeachment process? Or can that only happen after a president is out of office?

she seems to get it
williamson might get my vote
at least from what im hearing right now
she def aint gonna win
white folks aint letting that happen

yooooooo
she said how the money should be spent
"should be on black america to decide
if i owe u money i shouldnt dictate on how u spend it"
i like her

By all objective measures, this is ridiculous. Even as a fervent Coal Gang member, I can admit as much:

It is RIDICULOUS that libbies are being LAZY and not paying their fair share of taxes. These welfare leeches are DESTROYING our economy and depriving us of THE WALL. Winter is coming and we have no defenses in place for Ice Dragons or Pete Buttigieg.

It is RIDICULOUS that Trump has to choose between STEAK or FISH at Mar-a-Lago. He deserves BOTH but due to the budget crisis brought on by Nancy Nancy and Charler Schumer he instead is eating ONLY STEAK. What an embarrassment.

It is RIDICULOUS that Lady AOC is spending OUR HARD-EARNED TAX DOLLARS to rent an apartment in DC and I caught her the other night picking up the tab at dinner with some dude named Basic Jesus. This is WHY we have a deficit, because DC lawmakers are dating DC broke bois.

De Blasio is DONE.

Normally I call for #civility and #dueprocess BUT THIS IS A CHILD MOLESTER we are talking about. I refuse to raise my boys in a world where their elected officials may publicly or privately dance to songs sung by, written by, produced by, or listened to by black people R Kelly or Michael Jackson.

That is why, and for no other reason why, I am proposing a new NATIONWIDE LAW that bans anyone from running for office if they have ever so much as shaken a leg to a song by MJ or the R. We must put an end to this cycle of smooth vocals and catchy beats. Artists inspired by MJ or the R need to be cancelled too.

Kanye = cancelled
Usher = cancelled
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta = cancelled
Peter Gene Hernandez = cancelled

After much careful deliberation, only people immune to dancing and unable to keep a beat should be allowed to enter public office. That leaves us with only two men:

DONALD J TRUMP and his loving sidekick MICHAL PENCE.

#MAGA #honkytonkyisgoodmusic #hiphopmusicisthedevil

giphy.gif

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:

some excerpts:

The inquiry opens a new front in the scrutiny of Deutsche Bank, one of the few lenders willing to do business with Donald J. Trump in recent years. The bank is already the subject of two congressional investigations and was examined last year by New York banking regulators, who took no action.

The inquiry by Ms. James’s office is a civil investigation, not a criminal one, although its focus and scope were unclear. The attorney general has broad authority under state law to investigate fraud and can fine — or in extreme cases, go to court to try to dissolve — a business that is found to have engaged in repeated illegality.

The request to Deutsche Bank sought loan applications, mortgages, lines of credit and other financing transactions in connection with the Trump International Hotel in Washington; the Trump National Doral outside Miami; and the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago, the person said.

Back
Top Bottom