***Official Political Discussion Thread***

saPjvBGa.jpg:small

Speaker Pelosi (or Nancy as I call her) finally took a stand.

They really gonna put the fire to his ***?

I'm gonna not get my hopes up for now.

Trump says the darndest things :lol:...Nancy as I call her :smh:

CJ or DJ, either one is fine :lol:

Tim Apple :nerd:

Last edited:

So he/she is ready to be prosecuted? The only way the whistleblower could have gone directly to Congress was if the IC Inspector General determined the complaint was not credible.

The DOJ is covering Maguire's violation of the statute but the whistleblower would almost certainly face prosecution.

Soo what happens next when the acting DNI continues to obstruct?
The Acting DNI is actually required to obstruct now due to the DOJ's intervention. Executive branch employees must comply with the DOJ Office of Legal Counsel opinions, and that office opined that Maguire should not turn over the whistleblower complaint.

His team actually admitted to meeting with Russians with the intent to get dirt on his opponent. His team sent poll numbers to Russian officials and somehow, no one could prove collusion. He’s outright admitting it this time, and there’s still a question whether this is an impeachable offense. Trump has skated from one controversy to the next with little time in between and with no consequences. He should have been impeached years ago. I don’t believe anything is going to happen and I’m close to saying he’ll be re-elected. True democracy has been on its last leg for a while and gets closer to death with each elected republican overlooking his lies and corruption. Crazy times we in.

i'm legit so happy i'm pretty much rationing how much I read about this to savor it.
serious.

"Alot of his supporters will think some sort of coup had taken place"

They're going to think of some conspiracy **** regardless
full

Why tf is the conversation always framed around what they think? **** them

let them think it. let them rebel.

let them fall
C4BF7A4D-9A80-49F9-BBD8-9BB98416452B.png

Ivanka got them cannons

Back
Top Bottom