***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We’ve seen this scenario play out several times with this administration. A huge deal is made of something, and then it eventually falls flat. The resulting negative impact on Dems is going to be far greater with a failed impeachment attempt. I see them backing down from it after an “initial investigation.”

But we will see. This is definitely interesting.

We’ve seen this scenario play out several times with this administration. A huge deal is made of something, and then it eventually falls flat. The resulting negative impact on Dems is going to be far greater with a failed impeachment attempt. I see them backing down from it after an “initial investigation.”

What do you have to say on the president attempting to pressure a foreign government into investigating his political rival(s) while withholding congress-approved military aid to that government? And knowingly falsifying a government weather report in an attempt to avoid admitting he was wrong about the weather?

If this administration actually releases the transcript it will either be heavily redacted, or missing huge chunks of conversation. No way they'll release it in it's entirety unless he really didn't do anything wrong.

C5A491DB-9517-4B56-A5A4-9D38A8DA396D.jpeg

Republicans aka PATRIOTS respect law, order, and picking yourself up by the bootstraps. All I've heard from these inexperienced children is how bad life is. You want bad? Let wars be waged with no rules. Let drugs infest your neighborhood. Let libs rule with an iron fist. These children dont know what bad is. That's why we NEED Presidential Emperor Trump to take control of this land, their land, and Ukraine land for Daddy Vlad, and institute some family values. Greta? How about God. Parkland? How about pistols. Conjecture? How about a god given Hemi.

Libs can try to impeach Trump, but we'll always know right from lib.

We've also seen you go to bat for suspected child molesters and rapists under the guise of "due process".

What do you have to say on the president attempting to pressure a foreign government into investigating his political rival(s) while withholding congress-approved military aid to that government? And knowingly falsifying a government weather report in an attempt to avoid admitting he was wrong about the weather?

It is my understanding that both of those claims have been denied.

And the prodigal clown returns...

This guy

Republicans make a mockery of the whole process and this the conclusion he gets

Might as well get your trump official sharpie

You support the death penalty now?
for this one specific case yeah

especially after all the other past wrong doing he has had

and the amount of terror he has brought onto people from his actions

but its ok, i know you dont think he did anything wrong that is an impeachable offense

The Central Park 5 were, indeed, suspected rapists. And we see how the erosion of due process failed them.
You see why the **** no one should take this ******* troll seriously.

He is using the kids Trump wanted executed, that gave no damns about their due process, and slandered them after they were proven innocent, as a shield to defend Trump.

All dude wants to do is act like a low life and get reactions. Let us point and laugh at his *** and keep it moving. Ridicule his shtick, do not engage with it.

Back
Top Bottom