***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Are you suggesting Trump wasn't on camera with a falsified official weather report next to him? He publicized it by putting it in his office and going on camera.

It is my understanding that you asked about him, “knowingly falsifying a government weather report in an attempt to avoid admitting he was wrong about the weather?”

As it relates to the question you posed I think there is a question as it relates to “knowingly” and “falsifying” along with the reasoning behind any such action.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP STILL THINKS THE 5 PEOPLE HE TOOK AN AD OUT FOR ARE GUILTY EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE BEEN EXONERATED

And he is still wrong for thinking that. As many in here are wrong for calling un-convicted individuals pedos and rapists. I’ve said that a ton of times not sure what more to say on it.

Not even sure how we ended up here from a conversation related to the new impeachment inquiry that is unrelated.

It is my understanding that you asked about him, “knowingly falsifying a government weather report in an attempt to avoid admitting he was wrong about the weather?”

As it relates to the question you posed I think there is a question as it relates to “knowingly” and “falsifying” along with the reasoning behind any such action.

The official weather report had sharpie markings on it in a way that matched Trump's initial false claim. The official report obviously wasn't printed with sharpie markings on it by default.

Are you suggesting someone unknowingly happened to come across an official weather report, unknowingly grabbed a sharpie, unknowingly doctored the report with that sharpie to match Trump's false claim about the hurricane's path, and then unknowingly placed it in Trump's office to be publicized on camera?
Is that what you're saying?

And he is still wrong for thinking that. As many in here are wrong for calling un-convicted individuals pedos and rapists. I’ve said that a ton of times not sure what more to say on it.

Not even sure how we ended up here from a conversation related to the new impeachment inquiry that is unrelated.
Just making sure you are fully acknowledging your continuing support for the president being a person of color knowing full well that the person you are supporting falls into the same category as people in THIS VERY THREAD who you continually criticize for DOING THE EXACT SAME THING.

You are basically saying the president is no better than us at this point cause we accuse people and don't let due process move forward against the accused. Even though the cases we have brought up have clear signs of narrow limited investigations as support.

The official weather report had sharpie markings on it in a way that matched Trump's initial false claim. The official report obviously wasn't printed with sharpie markings on it by default.

Are you suggesting someone unknowingly happened to come across an official weather report, unknowingly grabbed a sharpie, unknowingly doctored the report with that sharpie to match Trump's false claim about the hurricane's path, and then unknowingly placed it in Trump's office to be publicized on camera?
Is that what you're saying?

I’m not suggesting anything. You are. I’m saying that your question relies on taking certain things as fact. Since those “facts” are in dispute, there is a faulty premise.

Just making sure you are fully acknowledging your continuing support for the president being a person of color knowing full well that the person you are supporting falls into the same category as people in THIS VERY THREAD who you continually criticize for DOING THE EXACT SAME THING.

You are basically saying the president is no better than us at this point cause we accuse people and don't let due process move forward against the accused. Even though the cases we have brought up have clear signs of narrow limited investigations as support.

I am stating that I do not support his statements that erode due process just as I do not support the statements of individuals in here who choose to make similar statements.

I’m not suggesting anything. You are. I’m saying that your question relies on taking certain things as fact. Since those “facts” are in dispute, there is a faulty premise.
Was this weather report printed by that agency with inherent sharpie markings, yes or no? It's a simple question.
Was this weather report next to the president while on camera, yes or no?
02ba6aed7aa71d48e069200f240d7863.png

If this administration actually releases the transcript it will either be heavily redacted, or missing huge chunks of conversation. No way they'll release it in it's entirety unless he really didn't do anything wrong.
Which is why the whistleblower complaint itself is what's important.

Welcome back, dwalk31 dwalk31 . Is this the reason for your absence?

I have no idea. Could be a sharpie. Could be some other marker. Could be printed. How would I know?
By not being an absolute moron? Jesus christ...
The colors are different and if it was official, there would be one circle. Not an additional one that is closed off from the other one.

Edit: This is one of the most ridiculous intellectual dishonesty efforts you've engaged in and that's saying something.

Last edited:
I wonder how republicans feel about Trump mocking a 16 year old girl with Asperger’s syndrome just for trying to hold world leaders accountable for their influence on our ecosystems?

Fry Cook Esq. will claim he doesn't know what's inside Trump's heart so he can't say but if the President's intent was to make fun of this person due to her illness that would truly be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom