***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The irony of pretending to care about corruption in Ukraine when he praised and defended Paul Manafort of all people at every turn.

By not being an absolute moron? Jesus christ...
The colors are different and if it was official, there would be one circle. Not an additional one that is closed off from the other one.

Edit: This is one of the most ridiculous intellectual dishonesty efforts you've engaged in and that's saying something.

I’m just saying you are asking me to respond to conclusions that you’ve drawn. It appears the black addition is different from the rest. How it got there, the brand of marker, and the intent behind placing it etc., is not known to me.

But we’ve drifted a good way from the impeachment inquiry. Which, I believe, is unrelated to sharpies and weather maps.

I’m just saying you are asking me to respond to conclusions that you’ve drawn. It appears the black addition is different from the rest. How it got there, the brand of marker, and the intent behind placing it etc., is not known to me.

But we’ve drifted a good way from the impeachment inquiry. Which, I believe, is unrelated to sharpies and weather maps.
Knowingly issuing or publicizing a counterfeit weather report from either of the respective government weather agencies is also a crime.

195A8964-87AB-4D39-ADD4-7C407F076BD3.jpeg

I found the official weather report proving that it was in fact doctored, as any person with a functioning brain would conclude. Are you still going to keep pretending you don't know the version Trump publicized on camera was falsified? Let's be clear, there's no way anyone would seriously believe that version wasn't falsified.
The falsified version matches Trump's initial claim, thus there is no other conceivable reason to falsify it.

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2019/DORIAN_graphics.php?product=5day_cone_with_line
7c3ece6d9854aa798caf2fd572644455.png

Last edited:
I found the official weather report proving that it was in fact doctored, as any person with a functioning brain would conclude. Are you still going to keep pretending you don't know the version Trump publicized on camera was falsified? Let's be clear, there's no way anyone would seriously believe that version wasn't falsified.

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2019/DORIAN_graphics.php?product=5day_cone_with_line
7c3ece6d9854aa798caf2fd572644455.png

You’re arguing points and positions that I have not made.

You’re arguing points and positions that I have not made.
Expecting anyone to believe a person when he argues that there is a question as to whether or not it was falsified is utterly ridiculous.

Edit: I see that your response is a semantics argument so enough of this.

Last edited:
Expecting anyone to believe a person when they argue that there is any question at all as to whether or not it was falsified is utterly ridiculous.

The question was by who and by what. And what was known at the time. Not whether the black portion was additional.

Now they may consider allowing the whistleblower to violate the statute as well? Perhaps a wiser decision would be to order Maguire to comply with the statute rather than some sort of arrangement where both Maguire and the whistleblower are violating the IC Whistleblower Protection Act.

Edit: Conflicting reports but I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
I don't know about manufacturing dirt but Giuliani and Trump are lying about Hunter Biden. Simply the opening of an investigation would surely damage Biden's campaign regardless of whether or not anything comes of it. There isn't really a need to manufacture anything.

The Ukrainian prosecutor who got removed after pressure from Joe Biden, the UK and a variety of other countries was actually squashing corruption probes, including the one that involved the owner of the gas company where Hunter Biden was a boardmember. Hunter was never personally under investigation. The probe centered around Mykola Zlochevsky.

Prosecutor Shokin's deputy gave an interview to Bloomberg a few months ago where he pointed out that he actually wanted to pursue that investigation but that Shokin shelved it back in 2014-15 and it remained dormant. Ironically, Biden's call for the prosecutor to be removed made it more likely his son could come under scrutiny.
The UK wanted Shokin gone because he was stonewalling the UK's investigation of Zlochevsky by refusing to cooperate.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...e-probe-casts-doubt-on-giuliani-s-biden-claim
Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

The WSJ reported a similar story a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom