***Official Political Discussion Thread***

For everyone who said that Trump isn't really that bad, sure, he could do better with his tweets, and he disrespects the Constitution and gravity of the office daily, but his finances aren't our business. Because, at the end of the day, are people really worse off under his presidency?

I say to you:

The Kurdish atrocity is on your hands. **** you all
Worst president ever and I am very aware of Bush, Reagan, and Nixon

Yikes

265c1e14d65d648728377febf9c3f497.png

cd4a40bca054e74249a15fd9b91a4f41.png

here's the video. after studying it in depth, i have concluded that it is not actually Trump in the video, so I don't know what all the controversy is about.

here's the video. after studying it in depth, i have concluded that it is not actually Trump in the video, so I don't know what all the controversy is about.

It’s an edit of a mass murder scene from the movie Kingsman.

In the scene the good guy (Trump here) is being attacked by a mind controlled violent hate group and kills everyone in the church. The scene was criticized back when the movie came out.

The controversy here is that someone on the trump team 1000% saw the video and signed off on it before it was played. I mean this was an event at a trump property attended by his family. There’s zero chance they had no input. It was probably even Don JR.’s idea the way he loves meme edits.

If Obama can get criticized for wearing a bike helmet he can get criticized for this.

I wasn’t going watch the whole thing, but ummmmmmmmm

why the hell they include PBS?

Back
Top Bottom