***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

I’m gonna reciprocate nonsense in kind, that’s all.

You're creating your own nonsense right now. I thought your response to a statement was amusing and deliberately coy.

Look I come in peace, I'm not even trying to argue with you, I thought your og exchange was funny hence my laughing reply.

But, the whole thread just saw you go back and forth over multiple responses about the appropriateness and the semantics of labeling Tulsi Gabbard a Russian "asset", with the discussion dovetailing into more than a few of other side points.

I'm assuming you are actually familiar with colloquial meaning of the phrase, "to die on a hill for..."

It's OK to be the butt of an extremely light and frankly an apt (imo) joke sometimes. That's all I interpreted Nike Jordan Nike Jordan post to be.

Aight I’m a chill out. But I’m still tired of the leftist bashing in here, I take that **** personal sometimes :lol:

Dog I learn from the truly thought out and impassioned discussions, debates, arguments, whatever we want to call it, that take place in this thread. Don't chill. :lol:

A lot of us appreciate and value exactly that kind of engagement even if we don't necessarily participate or contribute.

I dont know why I always get baited by the same Bernie haters in here.
Their anti Bernie buffonery though is just so outlandish.

-We live in a two party system so like it or not everyone if they want to win has to run in one of the two parties
- Once you run with a party you dont owe them your soul. They are providing you a platform and adding you to a ticket. You do not have to agree with everything the party wants. Have any of you ever been on a campaign or worked for an elected official? A democrat congressman in Arkansas does not have to vote the same way as a democrat congressman in our People's Republic of California.
-With that said Bernie can vote however he wants. That is why people like him. He votes for what he thinks is right not what DC democrats say.
-Howard Dean? That dude is an establishment Dem. The establishment does not want to change. They want to keep power and not rustle any feathers. I would be pissed too if the super delegates had already committed to Hillary even before votes were cast. I understand the rules allow it but given the popularity of Sanders you would think they would have waited to see how the delegates were voting. Anyway, I would take anything Dean or debbie wasserman shultz say with a grain of salt. They too should ride into the sunset.
-Regardless of party, race, religion or ethnicity it is evident that people are tired of do nothing Democrats and Republicans. Republicans given their lack of education are fine burning the place down but Democrats have hope for change...but it needs to be clearly defined and radical (by centrist dems standards). I am not saying I personally feel that way but am merely trying to explain why there is so much hate for the Clintons and even some for the Bush dynasty in both parties.
-Dont believe me though...believe the young democrats who are in the party and having to fight it to create change and reforms. The party would rather have 30 year term members who are out of touch but vote party line than 20 year olds who ask questions and offer new and bold policies.
I could be wrong but I feel like 99.9 of the people who are Democrats in this thread would vote for him if he won the nomination. The problem is there is no reciprocity.

The thought of Clinton running again is truly terrifying for me, but I could see a "Ah told ya so" campaign slogan.

Back
Top Bottom