***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Noticed everyone here talking about black reparations (tbh it’s never gonna happen) but the only candidate that has ideas that is similar or closest to it is Andrew yang. VAT and the UBI is the way to go. #yang2020

I see right wing twitter finally celebrating a win that their fantasy of good guy gun owner saving the day came true :lol:

the streak of hundreds of Ls before that was a good run.

The funny thing though is how black and white it’s gotta be. Like ok good guy gun owner came through but with a pistol. So how about at least getting rid of assault rifles?

edit: it’s also worth noting that the reason this whole situation happened in the first place is probably in part due to the easy access to guns and the culture around them here in the first place. Maybe they should stop to think and wonder what got things to the point of needing strapped security in a church in the first place.

Last edited:
Noticed everyone here talking about black reparations (tbh it’s never gonna happen) but the only candidate that has ideas that is similar or closest to it is Andrew yang. VAT and the UBI is the way to go. #yang2020
Everyone in here was not talking about reparations. And no one is deluded about the prospects of it ever happening.

Andrew Yang is kinda trash. And UBI and VAT are not comparable to reparations for African Americans. In fact this is one of the wildest comparison I have heard it a while.

I like some sort of UBI, and I would not have a VAT under certain circumstances, but Yang is ****ing full of it.

Last edited:
I'm sure Rudy, who does not work for the government and is currently under criminal investigation, was just looking out for the Venezuelan people.

Excerpts:
7d7ee19bd5cf1023109a324765fadda1.png

4ca8df961720e1cc9fb90d6501a403ef.png

dc3c2cd1a47d51674dfdb1a7cd66a7b8.png

53bc2b30dd483f1e784b2412b3143240.png

cbe718c48f1baca0daca064358707179.png

e6d853159e724db427bca22bdebe5743.png

d4e129ae91f820a7b1bd815f9e145a75.png

If you've ever heard the word "Françafrique" but don't know what it means, the second excerpt summarizes the concept pretty well, and it is quite funny (and alarming) to read it in the context of US politics.

If you've ever heard the word "Françafrique" but don't know what it means, the second excerpt summarizes the concept pretty well, and it is quite funny (and alarming) to read it in the context of US politics.
Is that really new for US politics though? In varying degrees, the US has always wanted to expand its political and corporate influence in South-America, often through shady clandestine activities.

Voting for Trump in 2020
washed.

Cool thing was to vote for him in 2016. WHICH I DID. He was the cool, edgy, rich, handsome candidate, an outsider, known best for his cameo in Home Alone 2.

Now he's starting to show his age. He's turned into the lunatic racist uncle you avoid at Christmas. The one wearing Depends and who smells like moth balls.

That's why I'm looking ahead and voting for the future of our country in 2020. I'm voting for a FEMALE, a FRESH face with FANTASTIC ideas who will move this great nation of ours FORWARD.

I'm voting for IVANKA :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom