***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If all the 2nd amendment small government armed militias weren't racist hypocrites who keep arsenals because they're afraid to one day have to face repercussions for slavery, Jim Crow etc, they might actually do something about a government that's blatantly making a mockery of the constitution and everything it claims to stand for.

Emerson, the most recent poll, seems to show that the amount of people that feel he should be removed is a majority.
Screen Shot 2020-01-24 at 1.20.16 AM.png

Even in that poll the majority of independents are against it. They polled more Democrats than anyone else (as you can see from the spread). And I higher percentage of those Democrats are against impeachment.

Don’t really need a poll to see most Democrats favor removal. Democrats have said he needed to be impeached/removed since he was sworn in.

I don't even know who Marsha Blackburn is but with just that one tweet from her about Vindman, I'm able to discern that she's completely useless

attack the Purple Heart guy to defend mr 5 military deferments with a potential pee pee tape to own the libs...

wonder if any of his wivesssss got that level of defense in em for dude

This is unfortunate.

Rogan is a bigot vile. Sure some might argue it is a positive because that means some of Rogan's listeners might come to his side than Trump, but celebrate this in silence. No need to signal boost this scumbag to your supporters.

I know endorsement thirst is at its peak right now, but Prime and his people's gotta consider how **** like this will alienate others he hopes to court.

I'm more curious how his mass base of Trump supporters feel.

I don't think Joe is all bad, I just think he's an ignorant white man who thinks he's capable of speaking with authority on topics he has no experience with. He's definitely gone a bit off into the deep end since Trump was elected, though. I stopped listening to his podcast because of how the tone and type of guests were becoming pretty predictable.

Did Joe Rogan actually endorse him or did Bernie try to seize on an opportunity and made a fool of himself?

And how ridiculous is it that these are the people now driving culture forward. :lol:

I'm more curious how his mass base of Trump supporters feel.

Seems like a smart move on Bernie’s part. I imagine there is a lot of crossover between Trump supporters and Bernie supporters. That’s why Bernie has the best chance to beat Trump. The DNC won’t let it happen, tho, so it really doesn’t matter who endorses him.

Seems like a smart move on Bernie’s part. I imagine there is a lot of crossover between Trump supporters and Bernie supporters. That’s why Bernie has the best chance to beat Trump. The DNC won’t let it happen, tho, so it really doesn’t matter who endorses him.
It I really curious that as soon as Trump and the Alt-right launch their plan to saying the DNC is screwing over Bernie as a way to try to set in apathy and anger toward the Dem Party, your *** comes in here on the same ********.

Watching Dwalk pick and choose what he responds to... :rofl: :wow:

Y’all get ready for 2 days of The “this is malarkey” defense while ignoring facts.

It I really curious that as soon as Trump and the Alt-right launch their plan to saying the DNC is screwing over Bernie as a way to try to set in apathy and anger toward the Dem Party, your *** comes in here on the same bull****.
He always seems to be spreading GOP and Russian propaganda.

It I really ridiculous to say there is a lot of crossover between Bernie's and Trump's base.

The fringes of Bernie's coalition there might be some crossover, but the overwhelming majority want nothing to do with the bigotry, cruelty, corruption and crony capitialism Trump offers.

While Bernie might get too preoccupied with courting white people with regressive racial voters, that is not his base. DWalk just wants new company is the cesspool.

It I really ridiculous to say there is a lot of crossover between Bernie's and Trump's base.

The fringes of Bernie's coalition there might be some crossover, but the overwhelming majority want nothing to do with the bigotry, cruelty, corruption and crony capitialism Trump offers.

While Bernie might get too preoccupied with courting white people with regressive racial voters, that is not his base. DWalk just wants new company is the cesspool.
You can't deny the fact that, regardless of where they stand on issues they both stand out as the unorthodox candidate.

And truth be told, a lot of people who support Trump are more interested in that than they are the issues. So while I can't disagree that the majority of Bernie supporters shun that activity, it's clear that a lot of Trump supporters are susceptible to Bernie's style.

Back
Top Bottom