***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just do your duty come November, because he's obviously not being removed from office. The truth doesn't come out until after the fact and by then nobody cares, or it just doesn't matter anymore :smh:

Last edited:
LORD, LET YOUR WILL BE DONE

Barry Black, Senate Chaplain

Barry C. Black (born November 1, 1948) is the 62nd chaplain of the United States Senate. He was elected to this position on June 27, 2003, becoming the first African American and the first Seventh-day Adventist to hold this office. The Senate elected its first chaplain in 1789.

His autobiography, entitled "From the Hood to the Hill," was published in 2006.[13] He has explained its title as follows:

One of the reasons why I call my book "From the Hood to the Hill" is because we grew up in the hood. We grew up in the toxic pathology of an inner city ghetto. There were prostitutes on the corner, there were drug pushers, there was domestic violence that you could see sitting on the steps – of your home. So, it was a very challenging situation.
And my mother, who for a significant portion of my life was on public assistance, would often have difficulty paying the rent and ensuring that her children matriculated at Christian schools because my seven siblings and I all matriculated at Christian schools from grade 1 all the way through graduate school. So, to pull this off, many times she couldn't pay the rent, and when you don't pay the rent, you will be evicted. And so, three times in my life, I came home from my nice Christian school to find our furniture out on the street.[14]

:rofl::wow::rofl:

If you know, you know.....

Be careful what you wish for...
I should note in previous posts, I missed the fact that Flynn's new defense strategy doesn't just mean he lied under oath twice to the judge when he was asked to reaffirm or deny the truthfulness of his plea on two separate occasions. Flynn's reversal would also mean he lied to the grand jury about matters in his guilty plea.

ReSpEcT ThE TrOoPs
35e476aa5f4f20c6f238a6c7c5cb7a3b.png

Trump says "She's going to go through some things".
It later comes out her movements are being tracked including the amount of security she's under.
And now we find out Trump said "Get rid of her! Get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. Okay? Do it."
And the media STILL downplays how dangerous he is by suggesting that he was only trying to fire her.
"Take her out" from the man whose ****ing catchphrase is "You're fired" sounds a lot more sinister than her losing her job.

A plot twist? :nerd:
Parnas' lawyer claims Parnas doesn't possess the recording ABC News obtained. Schiff confirmed Congress doesn't possess it either.
The article stated that sources told ABC that Igor Fruman made the recording and that SDNY currently has custody of it.
After Parnas and Fruman were indicted, Trump personally signed off on John Dowd representing them as their attorney. When Trump denied knowing the two, Parnas fired John Dowd and decided to cooperate to some degree with Congress. Fruman stayed silent and remained in the joint defense agreement.

My point is that while "Bernie Bros" are routinely—and, based on historical context, completely unfairly—lambasted for their alleged role in Clinton's 2016 loss, and there has been tons of handwringing about their possibly sabotaging a Democratic nominee that isn't Sanders in 2020, there are other elements of the Democratic coalition that are as staunchly anti-Sanders in their politics as the Bernie Bros are, say, anti-Joe Biden. In other words, the Bernie Bros are not the only ideologues in the party that may abandon the Democratic nominee if that person isn't to their liking.

Your recent posts have alluded to this, the talk of "independents" in this post notwithstanding, and it's a point that I think needs to be highlighted.

not to keep beating a dead horse but

natjan2.png

six more months of progressive Twitter certainly won't help

Last edited:
Rudy's podcast finna have the streets on fire.

Just imagine, thr biligerent rants of a corrupt bigot, broken up by periodic advertisements for Dollar Shave Club, Me Undies, and Casper Mattresses.

Use promo code ""BIDENCORRUPTION" for 10% off your first order.

The more right you go the more frequent the ads.

My weird anarcho communist podcasts: occasional pleas for more people to sign up for their patreon. Uh so, until we abolish the value form, we need money *nervous laughter*

Chris Hayes' Podcast: occasional ads for MSNBC shows

Progressive and Liberal podcasts: a subscription based reading app ad every 60 minutes

Logic nerds (the young and "hip" right wingers) podcasts: Dollar shave club and square space ads every 30 minutes

Nazi adjacent AM radio shows ported onto podcast apps: 60% of the airtime are ads for identity theft protection, lawyer who resolve IRS debt, gold coins 300% above spot, investment seminars, and the shadiest and shakiest REITs imaginable trying to hustle old folks out of their modest nest eggs.

The fact that Michael savage and Mark Levin give the majority of their show to ads is the only thing preventing a Rwandan style genocide. Every segment, they start off calm and work themselves right to the edge of a call to genocide but just before they have a call to action such as firebombing Adam Schiff's office or killing random Mexican families, the ads comes on.

The more right you go the more frequent the ads.

My weird anarcho communist podcasts: occasional pleas for more people to sign up for their patreon. Uh so, until we abolish the value form, we need money *nervous laughter*

Chris Hayes' Podcast: occasional ads for MSNBC shows

Progressive and Liberal podcasts: a subscription based reading app ad every 60 minutes

Logic nerds (the young and "hip" right wingers) podcasts: Dollar shave club and square space ads every 30 minutes

Nazi adjacent AM radio shows ported onto podcast apps: 60% of the airtime are ads for identity theft protection, lawyer who resolve IRS debt, gold coins 300% above spot, investment seminars, and the shadiest and shakiest REITs imaginable trying to hustle old folks out of their modest nest eggs.

The fact that Michael savage and Mark Levin give the majority of their show to ads is the only thing preventing a Rwandan style genocide. Every segment, they start off calm and work themselves right to the edge of a call to genocide but just before they have a call to action such as firebombing Adam Schiff's office or killing random Mexican families, the ads comes on.
:lol: :rofl:

This is so on point.

When someone said nobody likes Sanders, they literally mean .... whites dont like sanders and minorities are nobody.

Blatant racism ...

Back
Top Bottom