***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It I really ridiculous to say there is a lot of crossover between Bernie's and Trump's base.

The fringes of Bernie's coalition there might be some crossover, but the overwhelming majority want nothing to do with the bigotry, cruelty, corruption and crony capitialism Trump offers.

While Bernie might get too preoccupied with courting white people with regressive racial voters, that is not his base. DWalk just wants new company is the cesspool.

I think you misunderstood me. I believe that Bernie could get individuals who voted for Trump to vote for him.

That’s why I said he has the best chance.

I would laugh this off, but dude got a massive blind spot for that clown.

I hope he got the sense not give her anymore shine.
Either way, I'm voting for whoever wins the nomination.

But man, you would think that the democratic party would attempt more than a rehashing of last elections names. :smh:

You can't deny the fact that, regardless of where they stand on issues they both stand out as the unorthodox candidate.

And truth be told, a lot of people who support Trump are more interested in that than they are the issues. So while I can't disagree that the majority of Bernie supporters shun that activity, it's clear that a lot of Trump supporters are susceptible to Bernie's style.

:wow:

Refreshing that plain old common sense isn’t getting ignored.

Gotta be careful, B boris might say you spewing Russian and GOP propaganda

I think you misunderstood me. I believe that Bernie could get individuals who voted for Trump to vote for him.

That’s why I said he has the best chance.
I didn't misunderstand ****...
Seems like a smart move on Bernie’s part. I imagine there is a lot of crossover between Trump supporters and Bernie supporters. That’s why Bernie has the best chance to beat Trump. The DNC won’t let it happen, tho, so it really doesn’t matter who endorses him.

You said exactly that. Maybe next time you troll, you should pick your words better.

It I really ridiculous to say there is a lot of crossover between Bernie's and Trump's base.

The fringes of Bernie's coalition there might be some crossover, but the overwhelming majority want nothing to do with the bigotry, cruelty, corruption and crony capitialism Trump offers.

While Bernie might get too preoccupied with courting white people with regressive racial voters, that is not his base. DWalk just wants new company is the cesspool.
The overlap is more in their swing voters for sure. Not across the respective bases.

I really think now that Mike Bloomberg is not running because he thinks he can win. He is just spending money in hopes to crowding out other candidates on media platforms.

That way no one has a strong majority going into the conference and he can use his few delegates to strong arm the Dems going back to the center.

That lil evil **** got too much sense to think he is gonna win.

Last edited:
Hmmm... maybe crossover means something different in Rusty-world. Glad I clarified it, in any event.

I didn't deny there was crossover. I pushed back on the idea there was alot. If you were actually here for discourse instead of trolling, you would have notice

But tell me what "you are parroting right wing talking points to troll" means in scumbag pedo defending-world. Maybe if I talk your native language, you will comprehend better.

Last edited:
Strange, I thought he didn't know these people. Yet here he is discussing official government business with them.

35d4b141eee52d718e64c5deaeeede52.png

“not very serious”

You mean to tell me Trump lied and disregarded their injuries to make himself look better? He would never.

Note that there was reporting about multiple traumatic brain injuries a week ago, today is just the official confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom