***Official Political Discussion Thread***

so acknowledging Bloomberg & Trump's trife is based on guns is "going after him" :lol: ok..

Trump said he wants to smack him so hard his head would spin :lol: very presidential. Calling him little guy/little mike when he was praising him just last year. Matter fact he been on Bloomberg since the 90's when he was still a dem and Bloomberg was still a republican. Bloomberg is what trump wants to be.

Last edited:
yo rusty u sound like u know me or something... :lol: :smh:

i turned down 100k a year OT CDL driving jobs multiple times cuz i rather stay local..im good, da American Dream done paid me well.

you talking to da wrong minority if u looking for sympathy on others. i got mine, time for everyone else to get theirs...we in 2016 "if u cant get paid in a earth this big you worthless kid"

Since this is all about how YOU've been affected...I mean you "got yours".

What were you doing 8 years ago? When Obama took office?

Seeing as how you've glo'd up in the last 8 years....with the US climbing out of recession (that the party you support is responsible for) and creating a record number of jobs...while continually becoming more socially progressive.

you are aware that da creators of da danger OS ALSO helped create da Android OS right?

:lol: :smh:

its not that one side doesn't acknowledge past discretions..its that today on 2016, if you work smart & hard you're gonna get to where u wanna go in da United States, that lane is irrefutable.
That does not change anything to the fact that systemic racism it's real. It doesn't mean people of color can't reach the finish line because of it. There are a lot more hurdles placed on the road of minorities. And some of those hurdles are part of a larger system.

Trump really likes to make stuff up to pander to whoever has his attention at the moment huh.

10 dollar minimum wage? He runs a business. Doesn't he know how many jobs that's going to cost. How many smaller businesses would close down?

A time ago, he said he vehemently opposed a hike. Now he completely reversed his position.

How do you trust a man in the office that volatile and that unpredictable?

How do you know where he stands.
You're a moron.

Min Wage has been 10 an hour for years now in Oregon. Business seems to be booming regardless.

Stop listening to these crooks and traitors tell you life can't be better than this. Its BS. 

Also, you want to talk about making stuff up to pander, how long did Hillary spend on saying she was going to end ISIS? 

The woman is absolutely sickening to listen to if you had any shred of a clue to whats going on with our country. Which you obviously don't. 

How any one could actually be for a presidential nominee who should be in prison or hanged for treason is way beyond me. This place is ignorant af lol. Whoever said the Jordanhead found his way into here was right, I should've never clicked on this thread. You people are out of your minds and completely brainwashed. Try doing some research on your precious queen. She's disgusting and should be lynched.

You're a moron.

Min Wage has been 10 an hour for years now in Oregon. Business seems to be booming regardless.

Stop listening to these crooks and traitors tell you life can't be better than this. Its BS. 

Also, you want to talk about making stuff up to pander, how long did Hillary spend on saying she was going to end ISIS? 

The woman is absolutely sickening to listen to if you had any shred of a clue to whats going on with our country. Which you obviously don't. 

How any one could actually be for a presidential nominee who should be in prison or hanged for treason is way beyond me. This place is ignorant af lol. Whoever said the Jordanhead found his way into here was right, I should've never clicked on this thread. You people are out of your minds and completely brainwashed. Try doing some research on your precious queen. She's disgusting and should be lynched.

Wow

Last edited:
Trump really likes to make stuff up to pander to whoever has his attention at the moment huh.

10 dollar minimum wage? He runs a business. Doesn't he know how many jobs that's going to cost. How many smaller businesses would close down?

A time ago, he said he vehemently opposed a hike. Now he completely reversed his position.

How do you trust a man in the office that volatile and that unpredictable?

How do you know where he stands.

You're a moron.

Yeah bro, Oregon has actually been booming under a progressive, liberal governor and state senate. It's been great, except for the massive flooding of people moving here from all over the country. It'd be a shame if the rest of the country were run as well as here (save for the cost of living outpacing wage increases, but hey that's why minimum wage will be $15 in large metro areas in 4 years).

As for your other points, I don't think it's a great idea to hang Trump for his treasonous comments encouraging Russia to hack government computers. That's a bit far. Also calling Trump a queen; he's not even a princess yet, let along queen of his kingdom.

Your second point is correct....to an extent.

The past discretions put a proverbial glass ceilings on where you can go. Additionally...the past discretions (which were VERY RECENT) still trickle down today.

Republicans often look past...or dismiss those last discussions when criticizing the plight many minorities face. Like it's not a real issue that needs to be attacked...and all we have to do is "work hard". Nah, you know it's truly not like that.

Additionally, you're supporting a party who wants to "make America great again. When was America so great for minorities? The 60s during the civil rights era and segregation? The 70s & 80s during the crack era and police brutality? The 90s during mass incarcerations? Present day with a lot of those issues still here?

Please tell me how going back to "making America great again"...is going to help minorities like you and me "work smart and hard"...and go where we want to go.

Dude it's not the system holding people back, it's the mentality. Minorities always feel like the white man is oppressing them, and maybe to an extent they might be right, but don't blame it all on them either. As a young 32 year old Hispanic male, I had a messed up life. Abandoned by my Mom at 15, my father past away at 2. I lived in the hoods here in LA. But you know what. My determination and hard work, got me thru the hard times. At 18 I had 3 jobs and going to college.dedication, hard work Gave me the life I have today. I got my crib, a great job and best of all I did it by myself. I did not let the system or the boogie white man hold me back. I did not feel intitlement towards anything or anybody. I never taken unemployment or government hand out and don't need too. If you have the determination and desire to succeed you will. That's what makes America great. When trump says make America great again , he means bring back the entrepreneur spirit. Start a business, work hard. Don't expect handouts or blame the system. Too many are doing that nowadays and its wrong.

Last edited:
What the hell are you on a sneaker site for then?

And you're just proving my point, homie. 220 aint **** for me because I live somewhere that doesn't rape its inhabitants. 

Do you guys know what Stockholm Syndrome is?

What the hell are you on a sneaker site for then?

And you're just proving my point, homie. 220 aint **** for me because I live somewhere that doesn't rape its inhabitants. 

Do you guys know what Stockholm Syndrome is?
Good to know you don't live in a frat house.

Calls someone else a moron.

Happily pays $220+ for a pair of retro Js.

Dat irony.

Da hell does that have to do in a political thread???Just like the dude trying to bring sports into this.
Well then why did you just bring up that dudes AVY, that has nothing to do with politics either 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^^^ he asking what's wrong with the country??? He must be blinded by his WWF shows to see reality of life and the dangerous times we live in.

Last edited:
jesus god damn christ .....

"they may not be able to read or write (contractors)..... but they're smarter than anyone coming out of Harvard" 

its called articulating street smarts & applied real world experience vs being a bookworm theoretician who's never ran a business...i hope none of ya are ever in Jay-Z/Nas threads talkin bout deciphering lyrics & contexts.. :lol: :smh:
What about your bae Bloomberg? He is more successful than Trump many times over and trashed the con artist, but let me guess, his opinion is invalid because he's a liberal?

i got no qualms wit Bloomberg...he obviously not rocking wit Trump because Bloomberg is mortal enemies wit da NRA and da Donald got their seal of approval.
So in your mind it's only about the NRA not Mike legitimately disliking Donald?

:lol: Okay.

It's good that you've succeeded in life but you must also understand that you succeeding doesn't mean those hurdles on the road aren't real and troubling many other people. The statistics reflect that. For example, not everyone has been grossly mistreated by police but that doesn't mean police brutality and harrassment aren't major issues.
Ninja often uses anecdotal evidence, usually his personal experience, to claim something as fact or dismiss it as false. If he has a positive experience, good for him but you gotta look at the larger data.

Sad thing is....Ninja doesn't understand the country his fam hails from, the hood he grew up in, his ceiling in life....are all affected negatively by white supremacy. But it's just a myth and "woe is me".....

This ***** is aligning himself with the party of Reagan. Who did SOOOO much damage to Ninja's community....but nah, "woe is me".

guess u never saw da heights, dyckman, and da Bronx when Jimmy Carter was President, before Reagan :lol: :smh:

Giuliani cleaned up NYC...ya don't care bout that or him so spare me da umbrage.
Only reason you were sheltered from the negatives of Bloomberg and Rudy's reign is because you live in a rent controlled apartment.

He cleaned up NYC for people like you (on federal aide) and the wealthy. Join the middle class, and you'll have a different perspective.

Try to find a place on the real NY market and you'll understand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom