***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yes very much

Also after the President's speech when Hillary made her entrance and the crowd lost their **** was like ** **** at Money in the Bank

What the hell are you on a sneaker site for then?

And you're just proving my point, homie. 220 aint **** for me because I live somewhere that doesn't rape its inhabitants. 

Do you guys know what Stockholm Syndrome is?

Calls someone else a moron.

Happily pays $220+ for a pair of retro Js.

Dat irony.

Da hell does that have to do in a political thread???Just like the dude trying to bring sports into this.

I can say nonsensical things too. See how that works?

I'd honestly be more comfortable if this was Vince McMahon running instead of Donald :lol:

Would be way more meta.

Last edited:
I still remember when ninja said that da sidekick was a better communication device than a blackberry, and this was near the height of BB's fame. Unsurprisingly, he owned a sidekick at the time.

This is the type of cat you're dealing with folks. Always remember that.

you are aware that da creators of da danger OS ALSO helped create da Android OS right?

:lol: :smh:

I had da kick, g. Saying that Danger's people had a hand in Android doesn't take away from the fact that at the time, it wasn't seeing BB. :lol:

uhh yeah it was...most of these blackberry phones paled in comparison to da sidekick LX.

Android's DNA was built on da bones of da sidekick UI. i knew da BB wave was froth with glitches, terrible app store, horrible AIM connectivity, and that BS screen resolution.

Last edited:
uhh yeah it was...most of these blackberry phones paled in comparison to da sidekick LX.

Android's DNA was built on da bones of da sidekick UI. i knew da BB wave was frot with glitches, terrible app store, horrible AIM connectivity, and that BS screen resolution.

That's not the word you want to be using there pa :lol:

Android's DNA was built on da bones of da sidekick UI. i knew da BB wave was frot with glitches, terrible app store, horrible AIM connectivity, and that BS screen resolution.

That's not the word you want to be using there pa :lol:

:lol: :smh:

The word you're looking for is probably "fraught".

The word you used means two dudes rubbing their dongs together.

But thanks for letting NT know what's on you mind, b :rofl:

Last edited:
[emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

you are aware that da creators of da danger OS ALSO helped create da Android OS right?

laugh.gif
mean.gif

its not that one side doesn't acknowledge past discretions..its that today on 2016, if you work smart & hard you're gonna get to where u wanna go in da United States, that lane is irrefutable.
What do you base this on?

The Know Nothings are the oldest racist and anti-immigrant organization in America. Before the Civil War they fought against the immigration of German and Irish Catholics. If members were asked about their involvement in the often violent actions of the group, the members responded, " I know nothing," which could also mean "I, Know Nothing" (or, I am a Know Nothing). After the Civil War the organization evolved into the Ku Klux Klan, the Invisible Empire, and continued its tradition of secrecy.

Donald Trump, when asked about Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke's enthusiastic endorsement of him, said, "I don't know, did he endorse me or what's going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you're asking me a question that I'm supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about. ..."

Donald Trump's father and mentor, Fred Trump, was arrested in 1927 for fighting with police and refusing to take off his white robe at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Queens, New York. In 1973 Fred Trump was sued by the Justice Department for refusing to rent to African Americans. ...

This also reminds me of the cop in FL who shot the unarmed guy on the ground with his hands up and when asked why he said, "I don't know".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom