***Official Political Discussion Thread***

While hilarious, an embarrassing, that is only like 1.2% of his net worth. I doubt dude gonna give a **** about the "L" at the end of the day.
Bloomberg was bored. Lmao that’s what you do when you spend 1.2 percent of your wealth lamo.

Liz is snake. And the people noticed

I thought he had more delegates though. I hate the idea of electoral college or delegates.

so if she had more votes I prefer that
She had more pledged delegates (which are given out proportionately by state primary results), and she had more of the popular vote.

Superdelegates might be the thing you are referring to, which are people free to decide whichever candidate they want, but even if they didn't exist, Hillary still had way more support.

Congrats to #CoalGang

ESPl6t8WoAAr34V.jpeg

We gotta get that Joe Walsh SuperPac going

And shout out to the Zoltan

I must say that seeing the tears from Bernie folks on social media regarding Lizzy is oddly satisfying.

Remember when Hillary lost and Berners were to blame, much to their chagrin? Yeah....I’ma need that same type of energy from you all right now. Can’t have it both ways, folks.

Maybe Bernie is just a flawed candidate, ya know, like you said Hillary was?? But let me guess—the establishment is to blame, right? lol

I think the low key “spoiler” for Bernie more than Warren is Bloomberg. Dude has apparently been eating up ad space everywhere, which makes it more difficult for Bernie to put the money he’s been raising to good use

Biden is a senile fool, today’s results while an asshat is our president reflects poorly on the entirety of our electorate.

The youth turnout decreased between Super Tuesday 2016 and yesterday. Sanders is much more popular among the youth, but they didn't show up.

They'll get the country they deserve.

other than stroke his small ego. He could have donated that money.

who the hell told him he would win. I mean someone conned that man out of 500m
I hope it humbles him..... cause it won’t stop him from being a piece of **** as a human being
While hilarious, an embarrassing, that is only like 1.2% of his net worth. I doubt dude gonna give a **** about the "L" at the end of the day.

All of what RustyShackleford RustyShackleford said. Bloomberg at the end of the day doesn’t care. He’s on his 2011 Post-NBA Finals L LeBron ****.

“All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.”

Unfortunately Bernie just didn't do a good enough job behind the scenes convincing Democratic elites to chill the **** out about his candidacy.

oh well.

Bro the humility in your posts and change of tone from just a week ago is palpable. You don’t even live in the United States but I’m sorry for your loss.

As someone who worked on Wall Street (Morgan Stanley) , I can tell you that they are very happy with the Biden results tonite.
My wall street buddies on facebook seem to be breathing a little easier tonite.

As a white collar worker in healthcare now and on wall street a few years ago, I can tell you that none of my liberal and democratic colleagues want to risk anything to help the poor or the environment. They will use paper straws, donate to green peace, approve a .01 sales tax increase, shed a tear for caged children, and raise a fist for BLM but they dont want to touch wall street, hedgefunds, corporate welfare, or insurance companies. Why? Well because they make their living off of those industries or have a parent, cousin, brother, or spouse who does.
Biden is the guy for them.

I was about to question your first post until you specifically commented that this was your democratic colleagues. Most of my peers in finance support the Republicans. A lot of them voted for Donald Trump and within a year, two max, referred to him as a stumbling idiot but you know what? They have openly admitted to me that they’re going to vote for him in 2020 because of his economic policies. At the end of the day, people need to realize that voters are going to pick the candidate that lines the pockets of them, their family members and friends. That goes for the rich as well as the poor.

Also - to keep it real, even though they are democrats, a Trump win still behooves them because he’s still going to support big business in their industries and also endorse fiscal policies that will enrich them.

Last edited:
Yo, if biden gets the nod...

It’s going to be really ugly against Trump.

son about to get ran out the gym before he gets a coherent sentence out

:smh: :smh:

Whether you lose in seven or get swept. At the buzzer or blowout. An L is an L bruh. It was coming either way. EYE am going to do my part to prevent said L but I am not getting my hopes up and as a matter of fact, am expecting a Trump win. The most disgusting part is the reflection of and what it says about America.

Back
Top Bottom