***Official Political Discussion Thread***

last time i checked latinos side by side with blacks laid brick by brick da house that is da  institution that is hip hop music and culture.

and yes, Dominicans along with Latinos in general have a culture that is completely separate from hip hop music, tuning into LA MEGA 97.9 would've revealed that for you.
Kool Herc, Grandmaster Flash, and Afrika Bambatta were Latinos? Even if you look at Latino music most of it has African roots? Was Michael Jordan a Latino? Why do Latinos say the N word so much ? How come most successful rappers don't speak Spanish and rap in Spanish?

The funniest thing is seeing self hating Dominicans wearing dreds, corn rolls, biting black culture but talking down to Haitians and other blacks. Mockery is the greats form of flattery.

Mexicans have the greatest and longest culture in Amercia out of all Latinos in my opinion. They often don't bite black swag and act like they're better than blacks.

How come there aren't more successful mainstream Latino rappers if they built hip hop culture alongside blacks brick by brick. Latinos like ninja only claim ish that blacks started and popularized when it's popular.

Most stakeholders in hip hop culture are either black or part black.

Last edited:
Translation: Since it obvious I can no longer argue my point and claim to be right

The reason why Pat Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, never received any information was because she wasn't considered by the State Dept as an "immediate family" member.

:lol:

smells like goldstar mothers only matter on 1 side, and when omissions are pointed out (which are intended to mislead, see Hillary's Washington post article commenting on her sit down wit Chris Wallace) its called "deflecting"...

ya omitting game on fleek up in here :lol:

You don't have white kids in suburbia emulating reggaetone culture.

Man Trump fell right into the trap laid out by the Clinton's with the Kahn ordeal. This I'm sure is the first of many. Hubris going to be his downfall.

:lol:

smells like goldstar mothers only matter on 1 side, and when omissions are pointed out (which are intended to mislead, see Hillary's Washington post article commenting on her sit down wit Chris Wallace) its called "deflecting"...

ya omitting game on fleek up in here :lol:

What the?

I just posted articles with FACTS! and you respond with LAUGHING happy faces?

Again... let me help you

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ng-patricia-smiths-claims-about-clinton-and-/

Some family members don’t remember any discussion of a video.

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checker called him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.

Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.

Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to the Washington Post.

How about this article? Did you read this?

http://foreignpolicy.com/2012/10/16/benghazi-victims-widow-praises-state-department-cooperation/

You're this close to being ignored by me because you are blatantly TROLLING in this thread

last time i checked latinos side by side with blacks laid brick by brick da house that is da  institution that is hip hop music and culture.

and yes, Dominicans along with Latinos in general have a culture that is completely separate from hip hop music, tuning into LA MEGA 97.9 would've revealed that for you.
Kool Herc, Grandmaster Flash, and Afrika Bambatta were Latinos?

are u aware da culture of Hip-hop is 4 elements? u might wanna Google who da Tats Cru or Crazy Legs is before you dig yourself a bigger hole :smh: :lol:

ninjahood literally has a laughing emoticon in every response. hes obviously hiding his true emotions

Sooooo, what's unique about YOUR perspective. :lol:

Seems like you do an awful lot of parroting, too.

Oh, and just because your perspective is the minority here doesn't make it unique.

Do explain, sir.

I think I offer a unique perspective because as black man I don't subscribe to a lot of the stereotypical black talking points or ideas.

Back
Top Bottom