***Official Political Discussion Thread***

At the Daddy Yankee Brampton evidence :rofl:

Raggaeton to me is just struggle dancehall with weak Spanish rap mixed in

luckily your opinion on Reggaeton is tied to some farcical world, cuz it reality Reggaeton outpaces reggae & dancehall in sales & exposure by a WHOLE lot. Ebro from hot 97 basically kept it funky and said Reggae only gets played in da tristate area, Toronto & on da island VS Reggaeton artists enjoy large & wide international success..when a Whole Genre is depending on a Drake feature for exposure, its on some bad straits.

which Reggae artist can sell out MSG in 2016? cuz i can tell you at least 4-5 Reggaeton artists that can.

anywho...

I'm still waiting to see a young urban black or latino kid wearing Air Gonzalez sneakers.

I'm still waiting to see a young urban black or latino kid wearing Air Gonzalez sneakers.

*cough*

nike-sb-zoom-air-paul-rodriguez-2-july-2008-black-laval.jpg

p_5330346_21780461_1254036.jpg

que vergüenza.... jeje

Sooooo, what's unique about YOUR perspective. :lol:

Seems like you do an awful lot of parroting, too.

Oh, and just because your perspective is the minority here doesn't make it unique.

Do explain, sir.

I think I offer a unique perspective because as black man I don't subscribe to a lot of the stereotypical black talking points or ideas.

Fair enough.

But the talking points and ideas you do subscribe to (at least on here) aren't unique. They're actually pretty predictable, as they're of the standard, right wing type. Thus, regardless of the color of your skin, nothing you bring to the table is truly unique.

Sooooo, what's unique about YOUR perspective. :lol:

Seems like you do an awful lot of parroting, too.

Oh, and just because your perspective is the minority here doesn't make it unique.

Do explain, sir.

I think I offer a unique perspective because as black man I don't subscribe to a lot of the stereotypical black talking points or ideas.

Fair enough.

But the talking points and ideas you do subscribe to (at least on here) aren't unique. They're actually pretty predictable, as they're of the standard, right wing type. Thus, regardless of the color of your skin, nothing you bring to the table is truly unique.

c'mon....u can u better than that..

why would any race give a care about something as immature and tacky as hip hop/rap to define their culture????? how fundamentally emberassing

Last edited:
Black ppl created Rock and Roll too, but dudes grasp desperately at hip hop like it's the end all

Soooo dude blatantly ignores direct question after direct question but will engage Tebow in the most obvious troll job ever? [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
*cough*

nike-sb-zoom-air-paul-rodriguez-2-july-2008-black-laval.jpg

p_5330346_21780461_1254036.jpg

que vergüenza.... jeje
Those are worn by the masses outside of the heights and Spanish Harlem though [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I want a pair of the Carlos Arroyo Flue games.

I'm not trolling. I didn't know about the Latino influence in hip hop.

did Latinos influence the use of the n word with an a at the end ?

Back
Top Bottom