***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Y'all just see Katrina Pierson try to blame Obama and Hilary for Kahn's death....

When Captain Kahn died in.....2004 :rofl:

pretty sure she was talking about their voting records as Senators...

*Cough* Obama wasn't a senator yet *Cough*

Ninja so lost in Trump's frot sauce that he sees it necessary to defend every stupid talking point Trump or his campaign makes. :lol:

Even when the the facts are not on his side.

Frot sauce [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

display

display

display

display

donald-and-hobbes-hed.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
John Harwood – Verified account ‏@JohnJHarwood

longtime ally of Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager: "Manafort not challenging Trump anymore. Mailing it in. Staff suicidal.

heh.png

Y'all just see Katrina Pierson try to blame Obama and Hilary for Kahn's death....

obama was in 2005 & Hillary way before that..point is da commentary is alluding a voting record that supported a war.

AND i just seen interview on Anderson cooper...just like i thought.

Ninja so lost in Trump's frot sauce that he sees it necessary to defend every stupid talking point Trump or his campaign makes.

oh so we getting disrespectful now? oh ok.

Ninja so lost in Trump's frot sauce that he sees it necessary to defend every stupid talking point Trump or his campaign makes.

oh so we getting disrespectful now? oh ok.

I'm not getting disrespectful, I'm poking fun at your misuse of a word from a while back. Relax b

If I said "You're lost in the sauce", you won't blink and eye, just because I'm using you own mistake against you, you want to take offense. Or is it the homosexual angle of the joke that makes you upset? :lol:

When you get pissed off and call me a demagogue, is that not disrespectful too?

You just want to find any lil reason to hit the report button. Calm down, and learn to laugh at yourself. You made the mistake :lol:

Last edited:

obama was in 2005 & Hillary way before that..point is da commentary is alluding a voting record that supported a war.

AND i just seen interview on Anderson cooper...just like i thought.

The interview was with Wolf Blitzer.

she said "It was under Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton who changed the rules of engagement that probably cost him his life."

Kahn died in 2004.. Obama was not a senator yet.

Hillary's votes
10/11/2002 Yes on use of military force versus Iraq
10/16/2002 Yes on Defense Department Appropriation Bill for fiscal year of 2003
11/19/2002 Yes on creating Department of Homeland Security
5/23/2003 Yes on Defense Authorization for Fiscal Year 2004
10/17/2003 Yes on Emergency Appropriations for Afghanistan & Iraq
11/12/2003 Yes on Defense Department Appropriation Bill for fiscal year of 2004
5/21/ 2004 Yes on Resolution Condemning the treatment of Iraqi prisoners.

Humayun Khan died on June 8th, in which that resolution was in its infancy, if even started being implemented.

and da interview was super imposed on da Anderson cooper show. bottomline is Katrina tied Hillary to da war by her senate voting and Obama by his cosigning, which was da origin of critique of da policies Clinton supported that led to da Capt's death.

and da interview was super imposed on da Anderson cooper show. bottomline is Katrina tied Hillary to da war by her senate voting and Obama by his cosigning, which was da origin of critique of da policies Clinton supported that led to da Capt's death.

Obama's co-signing of.................................................... What the Iraq War?

You clearly were not paying attention to the 2008 primaries

Obama's co-signing of.................................................... What the Iraq War?

no, cosigning Hillary...thats how Politics works.

Obama did da same today trying to tie da GOP establishment to Donald Trump in his press conference.

:lol: at ninjahood ninjahood just spewing drivel out his ***.

What happened to you son?

Went from being a well respected NT member, to self-appointed community whipping boy of mockery and ridicule for the entire GOP joke of a campaign. :smh:

no, cosigning Hillary...thats how Politics works.

Obama did da same today trying to tie da GOP establishment to Donald Trump in his press conference.

:rofl:

:lol: at ninjahood ninjahood just spewing drivel out his ***.

What happened to you son?

Went from being a well respected NT member, to self-appointed community whipping boy of mockery and ridicule for the entire GOP joke of a campaign. :smh:

I don't think he was ever well respected. The ignorance just keeps getting more and more egregious as he ages.

i gotta say tho, you guys that disagree with what ninja posts throw a lot more personal attacks his way than he does back

@KatyTurNBC 15m15 minutes ago
Top republican: @Reince is 'apoplectic' over Trump's refusal to back Ryan. He called several Trump staffers to express his displeasure.

@KatyTurNBC 14m14 minutes ago
More from same source: The next 24 to 72 hours are crucial. There is serious talk about key Republicans coming out hard against Trump.

Top republican: @Reince is 'apoplectic' over Trump's refusal to back Ryan. He called several Trump staffers to express his displeasure.

More from same source: The next 24 to 72 hours are crucial. There is serious talk about key Republicans coming out hard against Trump.
Apoplectic? They taking cues from True Detective, Season 2 now?

laugh.gif

i gotta say tho, you guys that disagree with what ninja posts throw a lot more personal attacks his way than he does back
Boo-hoo.  

Most of the "attacks" are on his logic, or clear lack thereof.  That goes for everything from politics to dude's refusal to recognize his African roots.  

And I'm sorry, but if the other "attacks" consist of stuff that he willingly shared with the internet, then I have zero issue with it.  This is the same dude that has "porsche money", yet gets yambs in his mother's apartment on a twin mattress in a walk-in closet subsidized by taxpayers.  And gloats about it.  

Damn if Trump loses I might be 80 by the time the Republican party recovers.

If Trump wins, the country might never recover and I might have to become a Canadian.

Back
Top Bottom