***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump steaks sold by Sharper Image!

FAILED :lol:

Since this thread is basically a circle

4- she lied about the emails AGAIN on her fox sunday interview and gets a pass. Partially because trump picked a fight with a muslim military family. Part because the media doesn't care.

got 4 pinocchios for it in da Washington post...no one here brings it up.

Hillary cant run on her record, her only recourse is to utterly carpet bomb Trump for 98 days.

carpet bomb Trump for 98 days.

He has that covered. She just needs to lay low and set the bait. Dude can't help himself.

aint gonna work when wikileaks got her number & Trump can just do live press conferences to keep da news cycle...

she cant hide for da entire time until da debates...

da press already got jokes.

image.jpeg

are u aware Hillary Dodging da media as we speak?

man i can't wait for September to get here.
you can't wait to see trump get washed?

trump already conceding defeat...saying the election is rigged.  

boy is scared.

reggaeton is terrible bruh. 

and there were no mash potatoes on his plate. 

Last edited:
Press conferences for no reason makes no sense. That has to be a fox news, AM talk radio thing.

he already did it once to squash bill Clinton's speech...and Trump is such a draw it will be covered, its "creating his own shot" instead of waiting on da offense.

I think it's great for Trump to hold conferences whenever he feels like it

He's his own worst enemy

I think it's great for Trump to hold conferences whenever he feels like it

He's his own worst enemy

Yeah... who doesn't enjoy laughing at Trump at his news conferences? The guy is a walking gaffe machine.

It's like when you see someone fall down, and you can't help but laugh at them.

he already did it once to squash bill Clinton's speech...and Trump is such a draw it will be covered, its "creating his own shot" instead of waiting on da offense.

:lol: at "Squash Bill Clinton's Speech"

And you're really out here criticizing Hillary for NOT doing pointless press conferences....while Trump is killing himself by doing press conferences. She just gave a damn speech at the DNC that was largely well received and served her point. She has no need to double down on it. Your man is making a fool of himself everyday. The debates are on the way. Your man is acting real scary.

Sht is crazy how you claim you're "independent" :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all just see Katrina Pierson try to blame Obama and Hilary for Kahn's death....

When Captain Kahn died in.....2004 :rofl:

Last edited:
Y'all just see Katrina Pierson try to blame Obama and Hilary for Kahn's death....

These Republicans, including those masquerading as "independents," should really be ashamed.

We all know this isn't a case of a one off mistake. We see similar displays of diminished intellectual capacity in this thread every day.

We've seen the same kind of disingenuous behavior rooted in ignorance and hate since Obama took office in 2008.

It would be funny if it didn't reflect so poorly (and accurately) on the intelligence of greater American society.

Last edited:

:rofl:

Trump's team just needs to keep doing interviews and press conferences!

"Donald Trump never voted for the Iraq War," Pierson said. "Hillary Clinton did. And then she didn't support the troops to have what they need. It was under Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton that changed the rules of engagement that probably cost his life."

pretty sure she was talking about their voting records as Senators...

Yo....you will really twist and defend/deflect anything.

What's wrong with simply admitting something you support isn't right? Or they misspoke? You really don't have to defend every single thing man :lol:.

But you're "independent" tho...

Lol you apologist fool. No matter what happens, you'll take any bullet for bae Donald.

so i accurately put context in da comments & im a "apologist" ok :lol:

how about have ur bases covered..cuz da politics? u lookin like a neophyte.

When Captain Kahn died in.....2004
roll.gif
Lol you apologist fool. No matter what happens, you'll take any bullet for bae Donald.
so i accurately put context in da comments & im a "apologist" ok
laugh.gif

how about have ur bases covered..cuz da politics? u lookin like a neophyte.
You didn't put anything in context. I heard that idiot Pierson's comments. She said straight up that Clinton and Obama are responsible for the Kahn's son's death. That's not true in any facet. I get that the Trump camp is trying to attack Clinton and make her look bad, but to say that she's a part of the reason Captain Kahn died is ridiculous. That you try and spin this as if you're on their payroll is even more ridiculous.

What you did is add a context that wasn't there, because you want to try and save your bae. He doesn't need saving, don't save him.

Yo....you will really twist and defend/deflect anything.

What's wrong with simply admitting something you support isn't right?

how did they misspeak when Both Clinton & Obama were Senators in 2004 & Katrina impiled at their records.

i get it ya Dont like Trump... :lol:

It was under Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton that changed the rules of engagement

She couldn't have been talking about both of them as senators because control of the US military doesn't fall under Congress; it falls under the executive branch. Congress only declares wars while the Oval Office decides how conflicts are carried out, and the only way both of the aforementioned could change the rules of engagement is if they were part of the executive branch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom