***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i gotta say tho, you guys that disagree with what ninja posts throw a lot more personal attacks his way than he does back

its fine, they cross da line imma just holla at you know who.

politics these days is so polarized everyone goes into their bunkers & talk past eachother.

cant wait till da debates.. everything now is just "baiting Trump & play keep away".

word to da Storm/Magneto/sentinel team in MVC2...

The biggest thing with ninja is his constant refusal to concede to the greatness of Mini Daddy :rolleyes

Last edited:
i gotta say tho, you guys that disagree with what ninja posts throw a lot more personal attacks his way than he does back

politics these days is so polarized everyone goes into their bunkers & talk past eachother.

cant wait till da debates.. everything now is just "baiting Trump & play keep away".

:rofl:

Boo-hoo.  

Most of the "attacks" are on his logic, or clear lack thereof.  That goes for everything from politics to dude's refusal to recognize his African roots.  

And I'm sorry, but if the other "attacks" consist of stuff that he willingly shared with the internet, then I have zero issue with it.  This is the same dude that has "porsche money", yet gets yambs in his mother's apartment on a twin mattress in a walk-in closet subsidized by taxpayers.  And gloats about it.  

Don't feel sorry at all for da ninja.

All the BS he has spewed for years and he has turned it up since his Jesus piece return to NT.

dont bring magneto into this.

Ninja's comments insult entire groups of people on the regular. His complete dismissal of systemic racism is an insult to everyone affected by it, which includes himself whether he realizes it or not. Then there's his posts of him trying to equalize homosexuality with pedophilia, ... Pretty much endless similar posts because he spews this type of bs on the regular.

Criticism of Ninja is due to the comments he makes. When you make ignorant, racist, homophobic and sexist comments it shouldn't surprise anyone if that person is called out for being ignorant, ...

Besides, Ninja frequently whines about "da liberals trying to limit da free speech" but he's more than willing to press that report button if some criticism comes his way. 

Last edited:
Boo-hoo.  

Most of the "attacks" are on his logic, or clear lack thereof.  That goes for everything from politics to dude's refusal to recognize his African roots.  

And I'm sorry, but if the other "attacks" consist of stuff that he willingly shared with the internet, then I have zero issue with it.  This is the same dude that has "porsche money", yet gets yambs in his mother's apartment on a twin mattress in a walk-in closet subsidized by taxpayers.  And gloats about it.  

Read this in the comments section on Gawker. The article was about Trump preparing to lose the election. Any thoughts on this?

Let’s be clear here: this is not just about Trump being a preemptive sore loser.

Donald Trump is attempting to destroy the most fundamental source of stability and peace in this country: the fairness and legitimacy of our elections.

Accusations of election fraud are common in developing nations with weak adherence to democratic norms. Such accusations are often a pretext for violence and civil conflict and used as an excuse for the seizure of power by strongmen.

Donald Trump is planting the idea in his fanatics’ heads that they have a compelling reason to resist the outcome of the November election. And he has fertile soil for this insanity because Republicans have been questioning the legitimacy of our sitting president for the entirety of his term in office. They accuse Obama of not being a U.S. citizen and suggest that he sympathizes with our enemies.

Trump is taking this GOP tactic a step further by preemptively declaring that Hillary Clinton can’t win the presidential election without cheating (an idea, I should add, that might have been inspired by the crackpot conspiracy theories that emerged from the Sanders campaign and its supporters regarding the Democratic primary).

I cannot stress enough how dangerous this idea is. Trump is attempting to unleash undemocratic forces that could potentially turn violent. He must be stopped.

Donald Trump Prepares to Lose the Election

Look at Katrina "Admitting" she's wrong. But Ninja and Rico x Hood will probably still defend this nonsense :lol:

It's sad man. She's stuttering and sht. Stil trying to deflect :smh:

Read this in the comments section on Gawker. The article was about Trump preparing to lose the election. Any thoughts on this?

Let’s be clear here: this is not just about Trump being a preemptive sore loser.

Donald Trump is attempting to destroy the most fundamental source of stability and peace in this country: the fairness and legitimacy of our elections.

Accusations of election fraud are common in developing nations with weak adherence to democratic norms. Such accusations are often a pretext for violence and civil conflict and used as an excuse for the seizure of power by strongmen.

Donald Trump is planting the idea in his fanatics’ heads that they have a compelling reason to resist the outcome of the November election. And he has fertile soil for this insanity because Republicans have been questioning the legitimacy of our sitting president for the entirety of his term in office. They accuse Obama of not being a U.S. citizen and suggest that he sympathizes with our enemies.

Trump is taking this GOP tactic a step further by preemptively declaring that Hillary Clinton can’t win the presidential election without cheating (an idea, I should add, that might have been inspired by the crackpot conspiracy theories that emerged from the Sanders campaign and its supporters regarding the Democratic primary).

I cannot stress enough how dangerous this idea is. Trump is attempting to unleash undemocratic forces that could potentially turn violent. He must be stopped.

Donald Trump Prepares to Lose the Election

It can't be said enough. Trump is literally dangerous for America.

jjs07 jjs07

10000% agree with that assessment.

Anyone who has any knowledge of politics in developing nations is familiar with the tactic described in the comment, just as they would be familiar with the level of vagueness and bombastic rhetoric used by the Donald.

The worrisome thing is that the policy of willful ignorance adopted by the GOP has grown beyond the control of the party, and they have given legitimacy to a growing number of people who think that politics should be their way or the highway, and any challenge to their ideas should be met with indifference or violence, with no room for compromise.

"Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times [Trump] asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can't we use them," Scarborough said on his "Morning Joe" program.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html

The video embedded in the article is worth the watch.

Scarborough then asked a hypothetical question to Hayden about how quickly nuclear weapons could be deployed if a president were to give approval.

"It's scenario dependent, but the system is designed for speed and decisiveness. It's not designed to debate the decision," Hayden said.

Look at Katrina "Admitting" she's wrong. But Ninja and Rico x Hood will probably still defend this nonsense :lol:

It's sad man. She's stuttering and sht. Stil trying to deflect :smh:

No, they get it. They are just choosing to ignore that reality and replace it with their own. By changing the argument to the circumstances of his death, they remove Trump from the conversation.

jjs07 jjs07

10000% agree with that assessment.

Anyone who has any knowledge of politics in developing nations is familiar with the tactic described in the comment, just as they would be familiar with the level of vagueness and bombastic rhetoric used by the Donald.

The worrisome thing is that the policy of willful ignorance adopted by the GOP has grown beyond the control of the party, and they have given legitimacy to a growing number of people who think that politics should be their way or the highway, and any challenge to their ideas should be met with indifference or violence, with no room for compromise.

Yeah man, I agree.

This is one of the most important elections in our country's history, but the aftermath...ESPECIALLY if Trump loses, will be something to watch.

With all the different ethnic groups, professions, etc., that he's offended, it's still scary to see the support he has.

"Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times [Trump] asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can't we use them," Scarborough said on his "Morning Joe" program.
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html

The video embedded in the article is worth the watch.
Scarborough then asked a hypothetical question to Hayden about how quickly nuclear weapons could be deployed if a president were to give approval.

"It's scenario dependent, but the system is designed for speed and decisiveness. It's not designed to debate the decision," Hayden said.
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
its hilarious to watch the trump absolutely demolish the republican party

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom