***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ninjahood ninjahood

What I quoted has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. I'm laughing at the fact that you're saying this in the midst of you doing exactly what you're complaining about.

If you aren't going to stay on topic, what's the point?

Side note: I kept it as short as can be. You're the one posting paragraphs about me and my 'faux outrage.'

I'm more than willing to have a conversation with you if you're capable but I think we can all agree you aren't willing to concede anything, and that's necessary here.

Last edited:
And as i've attempted to explain to you many times that it is a partisan issue because one side believe it doesn't exist

wrong, its a partisan issue because one side thinks more government handouts & "reparations" and exercising identification politics is da solution while da other believes in 2016 there is no barriers any one person needs to worry about if everyone is given da same chances in regards to choice in education & opportunities to succeed on their own meritocracy.

And as i've attempted to explain to you many times that it is a partisan issue because one side believe it doesn't exist
wrong, its a partisan issue because one side thinks more government handouts & "reparations" and exercising identification politics is da solution while da other believes in 2016 there is no barriers any one person needs to worry about if everyone is given da same chances in regards to choice in education & opportunities to succeed on their own meritocracy.
So you just refuse to read up and learn more about the subject in the information I provided? Because actual facts and evidecne show the opposite of the part I bolded.

Last edited:
Unless Trump is legitimately unwell, I don't see him dropping out. Quitting at this point is more embarrassing than getting washed in the debates and election. He's gearing up to get washed.

Bernie Bros and sane republicans are going the third party route instead of voting Trill/Trump. I'm sure that plays a role here.

No way. His "brand" is probably at an all-time high. He can set up shop in middle-America and rake in the cash with whatever endeavor/venture he comes up with. His legions of supporters are cult-like.

So you just refuse to read up and learn more about the subject in the information I provided? 

when your first link is da Huffington post, you can pretty much confirm da slant.

like i said, post 100 links, da conclusion will always be a difference in going forward, one side wants handouts & reparations and policies that pay for things based on identification politics, da other side wants to champion equal education by favoring choice and nurture meritocracy.

Mike Pence endorses Paul Ryan, a day after Donald Trump declined to

Ummmm....

So you just refuse to read up and learn more about the subject in the information I provided?

when your first link is da Huffington post, you can pretty much confirm da slant.

like i said, post 100 links, da conclusion will always be a difference in going forward, one side wants handouts & reparations and policies that pay for things based on identification politics, da other side wants to champion equal education by favoring choice and nurture meritocracy.

Bamma, he posed like 25 links...you don't like Huff Post, fine....read the other 24. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

> claims to be independent.
> refuses to open article based on host
> refuses to open ANY articles based on one host
> troll level > 9000

Last edited:

So there is a slant on the numbers and data that the article talks about 
eyes.gif
 and that somehow invalidates all the other information and studies I posted 
eyes.gif

> claims to be independent.
> refuses to open article based on host
> refuses to open ANY articles based on one host
> troll level > 9000
It's crazy man and then the end of his point is a classic republican talking point on the issue of systematic racism and i'm supposed to believe this guy is un-biased and sees both sides 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak 13m13 minutes ago

13/ The GOP has a drunk driver at the wheel, chugging vodka, and he's got other people's children in the car. He must be stopped.
174 retweets 154 likes
Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak 13m13 minutes ago

12/ No reason to believe Trump will improve, pivot, get serious. Believing that would require willing suspension of disbelief.
48 retweets 53 likes
Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak 15m15 minutes ago

11/ Race will freeze in August. Olympics start Friday. Trump is down 7 right now and things are getting worse fast.
46 retweets 38 likes
Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak 15m15 minutes ago

10/ Options for replacing Trump, if he made the right decision limited to: Romney, Ryan, Cruz, Kasich and Pence. All improvements.
45 retweets 39 likes
Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak 17m17 minutes ago

9/ That's where the kids come in. They have futures. They have their own brands. They don't want a scarlet letter for life. It's up to them.
54 retweets 43 likes
Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak 17m17 minutes ago

8/ Trump needs an exit plan where he saves face. Protecting him from an embarrassing loss will have some appeal. But he has to be convinced.
74 retweets 61 likes
Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak 18m18 minutes ago

7/ Yes, you spent $55M in the primary but your brand has easily doubled in value. Go back to business. Start a news network. Do bigger deals
51 retweets 59 likes
Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak 19m19 minutes ago

6/ Best case to make to drop out has to appeal to his ego and self interest. Election is rigged, you can't win, you'll be a loser forever.
68 retweets 86 likes
Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak 19m19 minutes ago

5/ Trump won't care that he is killing the GOP. This is the risk of a party being taken over by an outsider. He is only set-interested.
75 retweets 76 likes
Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak 20m20 minutes ago

4/ We are in completely uncharted we territory here. Nominee hemorrhaging support, doesn't care, is intentionally damaging our candidates.
116 retweets 91 likes
Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak 22m22 minutes ago

3/ Ballot withdrawal deadlines vary by state, but if he's not out by late Aug it's too late. TX deadline is Aug. 26, for example.
76 retweets 52 likes
Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak 22m22 minutes ago

2/ Options are now limited since convention has ended. He cannot be thrown off ballot. He has to withdraw. He must be sold on this.
80 retweets 64 likes
Matt Mackowiak ‏@MattMackowiak 23m23 minutes ago

1) We are at a crisis point. The wheels are off. Blowout election loss now likely. Trump's numbers are worsening across the board.

Da bloodbath. What happened to all da polls being posted after da convention? :lol:

The white supremacist swagger in this thread has turned all the way down [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Says the man who brags about being on welfare, but will tell the next man to pick himself up by his bootstraps. Who doesn't know basic economics, so he will talk nonsense to try to defend his preferred candidates, but calls every else and extremists that talks past people.

Your hypocrisy knows no boundaries.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 Wow. Government handouts and reparations is what people want to solve systematic racism? That's news to me.

Good read.

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/333/6045/1015.full

Ridiculous that someone can post this...
in 2016 there is no barriers any one person needs to worry about if everyone is given da same chances in regards to choice in education & opportunities to succeed on their own meritocracy.

Yet can't spend a few minutes reading a study that you had posted above.

...we expected to find that black scientists who made it to the stage of principal investigator would have similar chances of obtaining NIH funding, all other things being equal. We find it troubling that the typical measures of scientific achievement—NIH training, previous grants, publications, and citations—do not translate to the same level of application success across race and ethnic groups.

Last edited:
Could you imagine being Preibus right now? :lol: You either go down with a burning ship heading straight for an iceburg, or you overthrow the captain sailing the burning ship straight into iceburg and hope your new captain can steer out of the way while he's being cut down at the knees by everyone for not being good enough to be a better option than the cluster **** at the wheel right now.

Last edited:
Snitching on someone for something that has nothing to do with you? Ridiculous. And on and internet forum too. Despicable.
Pretty sure he was joking.

Ninjahood is the the one you should direct that statement to. I'm not pressing the report button if someone insults me or tries to offend me on NT, but apparently Ninja has no issue with that. Always going on about da liberals trying to silence da free speech and how all of us are intolerant of opposing views but he's out here reporting folks who call him out on his antics 
laugh.gif

Only time I'm pressing that report button is if someone such as Ninja or his former companion CL-1B, make extremely ignorant and offensive comments towards an entire group of people. Like the nazi apologist clown for example, though I can't recall his exact username.

Threatening to report folks over petty disagreements and personal jabs just seems petty to me.

Regarding free speech, interestingly enough we actually have a law here in Belgium that can technically convict someone for being racist.

Though not specifically written for this purpose, it's really only enforced on politicians or other prominent government officials who hold a lot of influence. Usually it doesn't result in a conviction but it has happened before in cases of really blatant hate speech.

Technically you can report your neighbor for calling you a racial slur but any judge is gonna throw that out immediately.

I think it's a good thing as long as it stays restricted to prosecuting politicians and other government officials.

We have a large problem with racism towards our middle eastern population and our far-right wing party isn't always hiding da hate speech properly.

So when one of our politicians says some bs like "we need to get rid of Moroccans", there is some level of consequences for inciting hate speech like that as a politician with major influence.

Last edited:
Mike Pence endorses Paul Ryan, a day after Donald Trump declined to

Ummmm....

Bamma, he posed like 25 links...you don't like Huff Post, fine....read the other 24. :lol: :smh:

NPR, Washington post, etc.

start to see da pattern? yea...but let's go personal to emphasize your point :rolleyes

Could you imagine being Preibus right now? :lol: You either go down with a burning ship heading straight for an iceburg, or you overthrow the captain sailing the burning ship straight into iceburg and hope your new captain can steer out of the way while he's being cut down at the knees by everyone for not being good enough to be a better option than the cluster **** at the wheel right now.

Watch dude get Paul Ryan to pull a

raw

I'm going to report ninja next time he uses Belgium boy. That has to be gains the rules over here.

Typical Snitch.

BTW WHERE IS BELGIAN BOY AT??? He out catching pokemon most likely :lol:

You're like every other right wing troll in the history of NT.

You will rant about nonsense, get school on the regular, then one day you will do or say something bigoted to get banned.

No one should waste their breath on you, because everyone should know already how this story will end.

McCain/Ryan 2016 :nerd:

I'm still convinced Krispa is just trolling for his own lulz. He hasnt been **** posting conservative talking points nearly as much as the 'Hood Brothers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom